by Sucharaka

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends Fps Drops

★★★ Newbie

chutiya ho gya hai EA

Message 21 of 31 (6,111 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EVERYONE WHO HAS THIS: This is most definitely Your storage device or ram. Change your storage to either a different Hard drive or buy an SSD if u don’t already have one. SSD’s have incredible speed compared to hard drives and will counter freeze lag and stuttering. Also check ur ram frequency. I haven’t read ur Cpu spec but check if u have ddr3 ram or ddr4. If u have ddr3 1066 MHz ram that’ll cause stuttering. Change it to 1333mhz ram or 1600 ddr3. Ddr4 doesn’t really have these problems. 
if u have a different storage device move the game onto the other device threw origin. 

Message 22 of 31 (6,069 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No no no, that is not the issue.
My game always been on a SSD. I Have 32gb RAM too and a 1070. I've restored my game, Nvidia Drivers are updated. Still huge fps drops. Drops to 29/30fps every 10 seconds. Impossible to play.

Message 23 of 31 (5,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is 100% VSYNC - just turn it off.

Message 24 of 31 (5,631 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes I have the game on steam, origin and installed it on another drive but all gets frame drops

Anyone find a solution yet!

Message 25 of 31 (4,485 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@Sucharakapretty much what I expected from EA and the Apex team. No support at all.

Message 26 of 31 (4,048 Views)

★ Apprentice
@I_Am_A_Timmy I have the same issues.. When i moved from Origin to Steam it didnt have at first any problems, yet i get my fps down to 40-50 sometimes (im having a 60hz monitor so i capped at 60fps) Im really wondering that my pc cant handle Apex Legends with Low Settings, Removed Shadows and and.. Its seriously bad performance from Apex Legends.

My pc stats are:

16gb ram
i7 6700
gtx 1060
Message 27 of 31 (3,781 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having similar issues did you find a fix??

Message 28 of 31 (3,225 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having similar issues, too. I'm having to restart Apex between matches since the launch of season 9. I was hoping the new season would fix this.

Has anyone had any luck resolving it?

Message 29 of 31 (2,648 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here, I’ve put all my setting at the lowest and yet no matter what, if I’m in fragment, lag city man

Message 30 of 31 (2,499 Views)