Apex Legends- Error code: CE-34878-0

by NUMMIBEAR

Original Post

Apex Legends- Error code: CE-34878-0

★★★ Newbie

Apex Legends constantly crashes on my PS4. It happens multiple times a day. I've heard that if you turn off convert incoming voice to chat text it should help, but even after turning it off it seems that the issues haven't improved at all. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,053 Views)

Re: Apex Legends- Error code: CE-34878-0

Message 2 of 5 (1,001 Views)

Error CE-34878-0

★★★ Newbie

Will be mid game and the entire game crashes. i’ve already uninstalled and reinstalled the game 2 times. I don’t know what to do at this point. 

Message 3 of 5 (1,000 Views)

Constant Blue Screen - PS4

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

For a few weeks now, I’ve been getting blue screened so severely that I can’t play any games, not even firing range. 

Before, I would make it through past the Legend select and make it at least into a game. But now, I get blue screened during the Legend select. 

Things I’ve tried to eliminate the issue as best is possible:

1. Deleted the game and reinstalled it. 
2. Changed the resolution on my PS4. 
3. Initialized my PS4. 
4. Deleted friends to have a smaller friend’s list. 
5. Changed servers (have always played on the Dallas server since I’m in Houston). 
6. Adjusted settings so there was a chance of the lowest possible interference during the game. 
7. Restarted my modem. 
8. Restarted my WiFi. 
9. Went offline. 
10. Restarted my PS4. 
11. Started off with firing range (only to get blue screened). 
12. Waited in lobby, then started a game. 
13. Made sure Apex packs were all opened. 

Regardless, I get some type of “ReadPackEntities” error that sends me to the Apex main screen or definitely get the CE-34878-0 error (blue screen).

Is this solely a server issue or is there anything else I can do on my end?

Message 4 of 5 (988 Views)

Re: Apex Legends- Error code: CE-34878-0

★★ Novice

Hi devs, so me and many of my friends were experiencing frequent blue screen crash during ranked games, (it crashes when you're selecting legends or first got on the ship). And I thought this bug was fixed during the OLD WAYS event update, since I haven't seen it for few days. But today, I got 2 blue screen crashes back to back, making me lose 192RP (diamond entry + penalty not my fault), OK, I restarted my ps4 played a game, it was fine, after that game I restarted my ps4 again to be secure, just as I thought, IT CRASHED AGAIN, another penalty for 96RP. I was really upset, I hope that you guys can give back the penalty RP, it happened at least 5 times this split, I just ask for the 3 penalties happened today, 288RP in total.

I really hope you guys can fix this problem as soon as possible, this is affecting a lot of people including big Youtuber SoarKobi.
And yes, the code is something CE-something.

Message 5 of 5 (840 Views)