Re: Apex Legends DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED

by ProNoob980

Original Post

Apex Legends DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I ve been having this engine error quite frequently of late, and I've tried all possible solutions that I encounter for it so far but I still having the same error. All the other games that I play have no issues except for Apex Legends. I experience this engine error at random usually mid game which can be really annoying and is affecting my stream at times as I play with my viewers and having this kind  of issue for small streamer is not very ideal. I have a separate streaming pc so it has nothing to do with the streaming either since my stream is fine , the game is the one that's frequently crashing and having this error/crash.

I have updated all windows and GPU drivers but I still experience the same error. So the way I see it is it has something to do with the game itself. I even have lowered settings in game but same issue occurs.

See Attached Image for the error screen cap.

my PC specs are as follow for your reference.

CPU:

i9 9900k

MOBO:

Asus Rog Strix Z390-E GAMING

GPU:

NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2080 8GB

RAM:

G Skill 32GB

Storage:

Samsung SSD Evo 970 500GB

I love playing the game but this error has been really a pain. Appreciate the assistance/ solution.

Thank you

Message 1 of 13 (15,591 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issue here and this is getting really really annoying!this badly needs to be fixed.i have tried all possible solution as u mentioned above as well.yet,no luck.

PLZ FIX THIS ISSUE!

Message 2 of 13 (15,569 Views)

Message 3 of 13 (15,557 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue with my RTX 2080.... Apex really unplayable now.. crashes so often

"0x887A0005 - DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED"

since game launch i have had these device removed and device hung messages, when is this getting fixed? 

Message 4 of 13 (15,335 Views)

★★ Novice
I get same issue 2080 card and game crashes
Message 5 of 13 (14,793 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Yep. Same story here.
Always crashing by playing Apex. Most times in the middle of the game...
RTX 2070 here. Newest Driver installed.
But still, crashes and says my device card has been removed. :D
Ridiculous

Message 6 of 13 (14,708 Views)

Message 7 of 13 (14,180 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Did you ever find a fix? <3

Message 8 of 13 (12,644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you guys have a stream deck?  I just got one and just saw this error on my 3rd game.  Unplugged it and so far so good for the rest of the night.

Message 9 of 13 (11,054 Views)

★★★ Novice

How could this still be a problem with a game that is over a year old? This issue have been in this game all the time and Respawn/EA seem to not do anything about it. I know this game is free, but if you, like me, have spent som money on Battle Pass and other cosmetic stuff in the game, I will not tolerate this kind of crap in any type of PC game title.

What does Respawn/EA about this? Have they even respond to this issue or do they blame Nvidia for making bad drivers/GPU's?

Why doesn't it get fixed once and for all?

Message 10 of 13 (8,185 Views)