by kingdez5926

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends Crash no error - PC

★★★ Novice

i was wrong had 2 crashes now

Message 91 of 104 (6,573 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here I am Feb 27th 2020 and can't play ranked because of the crashes. Game thinks I'm abandoning. Stop with the constant content and work on stabilizing the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ crashes. It's been an issue since release. All I hear is we're working on it. Apparently not enough. You guys can't even recommend official fixes and believe me I've tried everything on the internet I could find. And no my computer is not a potato rig. Very close to quitting this game and deleting

Message 92 of 104 (6,540 Views)

★ Novice

This seemed to have solved my issue as well.. I just went into MSI BIOS and edited the AVX to -2... lol something so simple...

Message 93 of 104 (6,499 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Snake13Two i set mine to 3 since my cpu uses 5GHz . dear devs fix or change so the games doesnt use AVX codes like any other games..... its 2020 stop using 2006 codes TY
Message 94 of 104 (6,489 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am also experiencing this prob and need it to be fixed asap 

Message 95 of 104 (6,350 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can anyone help me with this problem on xbox? or send me a link. This is so annoying and i have tried everything on youtube and nothing works. Please help

Message 96 of 104 (6,054 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks! It finally works now!

Message 97 of 104 (5,913 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its funny because season 7 is coming out soon and im still having this issue with my brand new pc. No point in playing if its just going to crash all the time.

Message 98 of 104 (5,726 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game crashes when people send me voice text I turn mines off n some how I still get them and they cause game to freeze while others are moving clearly 

Message 99 of 104 (5,674 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@viveksabbani video unavailable
Message 100 of 104 (5,598 Views)