thats pretty * pc 

Message 31 of 104 (9,921 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Crash no error - PC

★★★ Newbie

after doing all these i was able to play 3 games... respawn pls fix your game

Message 32 of 104 (9,239 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same effing problem... The drivers from Nvidia saying that they are now officially supporting Apex Legends is total BS. Every 2-3 games i crash without any reason. The game just freezes and then it closes. I can't rejoin because why would you implement a reconnect feature so if you have been disconnected you can click a button and get back into your game. Seems like a stupid idea doesn't it?... Love the game but can't effing play it... Nice...

And before any smarty pants starts questioning me:
No, i do not have a bad pc ( i7-6700 , GTX 1070, 16GB RAM)
Yes, my settings are on low ( because that's the way you play shooters competitively )
No, I'm not on WI-FI
No, I don't ALT-TAB
Yes, I have it installed on a SSD
No, i'm not in the Origin Beta Program
No, I don't have any overlays

Fix the game or implement a freaking reconnect button.

Message 33 of 104 (9,158 Views)

★★ Novice

If you are sure you don't have any overlays, you might want to try to put in a launch code.For some reason , the game's graphic presets are bugged, not alt tabing or wi-fi. Click on Game Properties and disable the "Enable Origin in Apex Legends" , then go to "Advanced Launch Options" and put this "-refresh 72 -GameTime.MaxVariableFps 72 +fps_max 75", leave the 75 number as it is, but change the 72 number to you monitor's refresh rate (mine is 72Hz so both numbers are 72).Another thing to do is to allow the game to bypass the fire wall.Hope this helps, the code did it for me.Also if you have Freesync or Gsync you might want to stop it.

Message 34 of 104 (9,037 Views)

★ Apprentice

The issue has been better the last 2 days. I have only crashed once in 10 games or so. 

IDK if there were any updates yesterday. 

Message 35 of 104 (8,800 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happen to mee too, but because i had crappy laptop? i dunno here my spec:

GeForce 920mx

4GB ( I wish i had 8 GB :'(...)

500 GB HDD

Intel i5 2,5 GHz

This is not PC! ITS LAPTOP OKAY...

Message 36 of 104 (8,683 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Windoed fullscreen I crash the most lol so this isn't a fix

Message 37 of 104 (8,583 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I can't even get into the tutorial because of out of sync AFTER changing settings to optimize sync times. Still unplayable... this is why Reddit says "EA Bad".

I haven't even got a single minute of playtime in on this garbage game

Message 38 of 104 (7,597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey Plum. I have the same exact GPU/CPU/RAM, AND im running into the same exact problem. Maybe this has to do with our PC, but idk I feel like our parts are still able to hold up. Let me know if you find a fix. 

p.s-Im kinda freaked out that we have the same exact PC.

Message 39 of 104 (7,574 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey Plum. I have the same exact GPU/CPU/RAM, AND im running into the same exact problem. Maybe this has to do with our PC, but idk I feel like our parts are still able to hold up. Let me know if you find a fix. p.s-Im kinda freaked out that we have the same exact PC.
Message 40 of 104 (7,643 Views)