by SamOrlowski

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends Crash no error - PC

★★★ Newbie

Unisnstall or turn it off?

Message 11 of 104 (17,648 Views)

★★ Novice

Look respawn, i love your game BUT U NEED TO GET UR * TOGETHER IF U WANT ME TO STAY JESUS THE CRASH IS * TERRIBLE

Message 12 of 104 (17,512 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I beleive I have fixed my game:

Windows 10 OS, Intel i5 4690k, r9 Fury x so radeon whatever beta drivers are current at the time of writing. SO

I closed everything, opened task manager and navigated to services, found easyanticheat and fiddled around with the "on service crash" settings, set them to restart automatically, went back in and boom, first game crashed, SO

I went into task manager again, this time found the easyanticheat executeable, on the "details" page/tab/

Right clicked, properties, compatability, RUN AS ADMIN!!!!!

Have had solid matches with no crash since

Message 13 of 104 (17,382 Views)

★ Novice

it works for me ty 

Message 14 of 104 (17,325 Views)

★★★ Novice

this seems to work for me when everything else has failed. still too early to say but did get to play the game 4 rounds without crash. Hope they do a major update where they fix it for good tho.

I5-6400

GTX 1070 (8GB)

16 ram

my setup and i've crashed 80% of the time without error.

Message 15 of 104 (16,570 Views)

★★★ Novice

Spoke too soon still crashes without error Frown

Message 16 of 104 (16,558 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has happened to me too. However, what I have found is that you should put the game in Windowed Fullscreen (NOT FULLSCREEN) to make it not crash. However this does make the game less optimised, and you will get a frame cap at 144fps instead of 300 for fullscreen.

Message 17 of 104 (15,821 Views)

★★★ Novice

having the same as of 26/02/2019. was just in last 2 squads and its really starting to annoy me in these situations

Message 18 of 104 (15,560 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried both full and windowed full.  All settings, admin blah blah, all the usual basic *.  Some days I can play all day and have no issue.  Some days Every time I get in game and my feet hit the ground it just closes the game and I see my desktop.  There is really no way I can see to decipher what is going on.

Message 19 of 104 (15,541 Views)

★★★ Novice

Update fixed everything for me, I was getting random crashes, infinite loading screen, sound stutters, now everything's fine, there's nothing you can do Ive tried everything, gotta wait for them to gradually patch it

Message 20 of 104 (15,499 Views)