Apex Legends Crash no error - PC (apex_crash.txt)

by KaolinAngel_TTV

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends Crash no error - PC (apex_crash.txt)

★★★ Newbie

had a same probem, i just set texture streaming bbudget to none and it worked for me :]

Message 881 of 1,214 (1,185 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Dont textures  look  smeared though?

Message 882 of 1,214 (1,169 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@DummyParrot If you had bothered to read the comments below the article you linked you would of quickly realized that this won't work and saved yourself the time it took you type this out.
Message 883 of 1,214 (1,117 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'll just leave this here as I still crash

Message 884 of 1,214 (1,116 Views)

★★★ Novice

@CoachYells Oh sorry I'm following the thread for a quite long time now and I forgot that post at the beginning.

Thank  you, I'll be more careful next time, I just try to help someway

Message 885 of 1,214 (1,027 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Don't download the newest drivers. I can't even finish a game now.

Message 886 of 1,214 (1,003 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@CoachYells What newest drivers? NVIDIA?

Likely has nothing to do with the issue. I'm running with the lastest ones (440.97) and crashing as occasionally as before. Had a good 5 games or so before getting the "CPU Overheated/Overclocked" * again.

Attached crash log.

Message 887 of 1,214 (971 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@tonderr Well I went from crashing after a few games to not even being able to finish a single game and all I did was update drivers. 2 nights ago I was able to play the entire night without one issue. Now I crash before even getting into a game or within minutes of being in one.

What's angering me most is that every game crash still counts as a game played and ruins my stats. This game has crashed over 40 times now in ranked games and I only have 80 games played. While you can argue that if you have points they give them to you, but when your team goes on to win, they do not give you anymore than what you had when it crashed,and even then it doesn't always. I should be platinum by now for all the lost points.

On top of that I've submitted multiple bug reports for my skins disappearing. I paid money for those and you guys clearly don't care that I get them back. I even submitted youtube videos of me opening the boxes and they still haven't replaced the missing items.

Tomorrow Duty comes out and I'll be taking my squad with me to that game. I'm done with this one already.
Message 888 of 1,214 (962 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@CoachYells I understand, all this is very frustrating and user experience might vary a lot.

Same for me, going to be playing CoD until this game is fixed. Not going to play ranked at least.
Message 889 of 1,214 (960 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If your crashing often be careful. I just got permanently banned for crashing too many times.

Message 890 of 1,214 (884 Views)