Re: Apex Legends Crash no error - PC (apex_crash.txt)

by XDeathxReconX

Original Post

★ Apprentice

You keep assuming it's the CPUs that are broken yet they perform just fine in literally any other game, this is the only game I crash in. My CPU isn't even bring worked that hard when it's crashing and has been under much more stress without a single crash, it's just apex crashing people, that's not a coincidence

Message 801 of 1,214 (794 Views)

★ Apprentice

Correction, you shouldn't have to disable a CPU feature to get just apex to work. 

Message 802 of 1,214 (787 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Krushhhhhhh So you want us to change our 6/8 core CPUs affectively to a 4 core CPU... How is that a solution? Why should we mutilate performance for a single game with a "solution" that harms performance for all other games?
Message 803 of 1,214 (784 Views)

★★ Novice

again crash Ryzen 5 2600 \ RX 5700 XT \ Win10

Message 804 of 1,214 (767 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@XDeathxReconX I'm not a Respawn dev, just a gamer. I found a fix that no one else has posted to allow us all to play Apex while the devs fix this issue. Sorry, I thought I would share what seems to me to be a useful workaround in the meantime and my fellow gamers would be happy. All, I get is your salty response. Really I just wanted to confirm that it worked on other people's setups including AMD users. 

Side note for everyone except Mr. salty here, I played consistently with 4 cores enabled last night for 2 hours and no freezing. 

Message 805 of 1,214 (738 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nope, this boy crashes with 4 threads too. All cores 100% and freeze. 9700K, tried stock, AVX offset -10 voltage 1.4 and nope nothing works. CPU thermals around 60 (except with 1.4V). GPU thermals 50 (aio). Works completely nice except the crashes. Can play sometimes 5-10 games and then you crash in every game, not any settings changed and no thermal exceptions. It's the game. This started happening after season 3 patch...

Message 806 of 1,214 (721 Views)

★★★ Novice
@C-Men_Spiller Yup. My crashes have only started since Season 3. My computer is brand new and full specs. No other game has this issue.
Message 807 of 1,214 (694 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

4th day of bug/error, still NO Patch!!

Message 808 of 1,214 (688 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Patch live!!

Message 809 of 1,214 (672 Views)

Hey @tonderr 

Thanks for sharing the information.

The Developers are digging into this problems and looks some crashes are getting patched in a future patch.

More information: Dev Tracker 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 810 of 1,214 (646 Views)