Re: CRASHING NON STOP

by Falkentyne

Original Post

Re: Still random crashes on exit.

Community Manager (retired)

@Octopushy we have a potential fix for this crash working its way through our normal release pipeline, but it isn't live yet. It is related to text-to-speech.

Message 291 of 1,214 (642 Views)

Re: Game crash

@acidhax that's an odd crash. It looks like it's in code that shouldn't run in a retail game, and it looks like it's using invalid data.

At this point, my best guess is that you have a corrupted data file, and that reinstalling or repairing should fix it.

However, I think even then the game still shouldn't run this code. Do you have any non-standard command line options on your Apex shortcut?

Message 292 of 1,214 (637 Views)

Re: Game crash

@acidhax, I found I could right click on your image and view it in a new tab so that it was large enough I could read it =).

That error is something that should only be caused by a corrupted data file. The fix would be to reinstall / repair the game. I'm honestly not sure what options Origin has for this.

Message 293 of 1,214 (636 Views)

Re: Windows 10 Latest 1903 update - Bad Module Error

@TheImmortalEnt, unfortunately, even with all that info, Windows still doesn't pinpoint the offending DLL, so I can't say for sure what is causing that crash. I would guess the graphics driver first, but it could be any other module that's loaded with Apex that creates its own thread.

Message 294 of 1,214 (633 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Crash no error - PC (apex_crash.txt)

★★ Novice

Allright tnx i will soon look in to it it was a common problem i read so far. Problem with new windows update and realtek high definition driver software.

Message 295 of 1,214 (631 Views)

★★ Novice

@Falkentyne  Not yet, I know prime95 small FFT is the best test for PC , I didnt do the Prime95 test ,because the PC cant load as much as that test for daily using , never ! it  make no sense to do a extremely test for Cpu. btw 184W is crazy high for cpu, and what temp of your 9900K at 5.0g?

Message 296 of 1,214 (616 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

With it delidded and re-sealed with liquid metal, I get around 97C in prime95 small FFT AVX (15K) at 5 ghz.  184 amps, 230 watts.

Message 297 of 1,214 (605 Views)

Re: PC Crash Report

★★ Apprentice
Wow wasn't expecting that in-depth a response, I appreciate it (and all our responses really). I havent had crashes like this in a month or so since you all were really crushing the crashes. If I crash again I'll make sure to report
Message 298 of 1,214 (595 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yes, I noticed that the Nvidia Geforce Experience interferes with the operation of the game .. I disabled the auto-optimization of the game in the driver settings - as long as there are no flights, everything is fine ...
Message 299 of 1,214 (582 Views)

★★ Novice

i have crashes when the latest patch is up. before i was ok now all time crash message

Message 300 of 1,214 (537 Views)