Re: CRASHING NON STOP

by B0bbyBiraciall

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Dude... I change my texture streaming budget and so the game does not crash for 2 hrs...THEN out of nowhere my game starts crashing and now im back here.. WTF!?!?!?

Message 201 of 1,214 (767 Views)

★ Apprentice

@OrioStorm  My texture streaming budget is fine, no issues in settings. My wifi fine. My Pc runs the game smoothly so not a hardware issue. I set my streaming budget to 2gb and I play the game for 2 hrs for soooo much fun. Then crash, crash and Connection to server timed out.   I really want to believe that this Is an Issue with the game and a common crash. Do you believe that I can look forward to Intel patching this soon? and if, estimated ETA do you believe?

Message 202 of 1,214 (762 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@B0bbyBiraciall, I don't think your problems sound like the Intel issue that (so far) seems to have been successfully worked around in today's patch. It definitely can't cause "Connection to server timed out". There are only two things I know of that can cause that:

1. Your internet connection to the server cuts out for a "long enough" period of time. With the modern internet, this is almost always a problem between the consumer and the ISP, and very often WiFi.

2. If it happens when connecting to a match, it could also be that you took too long loading. The loading we do during the game shouldn't be able to make you time out from a server, even if it takes a crazy long time.

Now, I didn't personally work in any of that code, so I don't know if there are other reasons.

Message 203 of 1,214 (758 Views)

★★★ Novice

unfortunately after a couple of hours of fun the problem manifests itself again, attached the new crash file.

Message 204 of 1,214 (750 Views)

★★★ Novice

another one

Message 205 of 1,214 (743 Views)

★ Apprentice

@OrioStorm  So you think it might just be a server or wifi issue that can be fixed in a later patch? Because today ran for 2 hrs without any disconnecting issues. Other games never give me an issue due to my ethernet cord. Maybe just an Apex issue? the servers are being worked on if im mistaken.

Message 206 of 1,214 (735 Views)

★ Apprentice

@OrioStorm  Oh wait! Maybe If I switch from Ethernet to Wifi the disconnecting Issues will be Resolved! Standard smile

Message 207 of 1,214 (730 Views)

Re: apex_crash.txt alert when exiting client

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@OrioStorm Played 2 games tonight, 1 with TTS enabled (and someone spoke), and one without it enabled. The former crashed when I exited the client, the latter did not. It does seem to be an issue which manifests when that feature is enabled. Not yet known if someone must trigger TTS for it to fail or if it will fail just by being enabled.

Message 208 of 1,214 (701 Views)

★ Apprentice

@OrioStorm  UPDATE - I stayed In Main Menus twice with Wireless Wifi and WIred Ethernet, Both Disconnected. Both times I attempted to change data centers to New York (Im In PA) and yet no change. My friends who live near me are playing the game flawlessly with their connections. I am very confused on my next actions, and considering that I might not be able to play this game. Frown Plz any advice...

Message 209 of 1,214 (690 Views)

★★ Novice

most of the time game crash because I overclock my GPU, but with other game the OC is stable... please fix

Message 210 of 1,214 (677 Views)