Apex Legends Crash To Desktop Without Error Message

by Forsyths

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends Crash To Desktop Without Error Message

★★★★ Novice
Message 31 of 52 (991 Views)

★★★★ Novice
We’re on the same boat. I agree with you about it being a game problem instead of a system problem because I’ve tried every possible soulution I could find in any videos/forums with no success. The only option we have is to wait for a solution from one of the community managers or from someone else.
Message 32 of 52 (943 Views)

★★★★ Novice

crying baby,

i still havent fixed the problem

Message 33 of 52 (913 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Have you tried setting a max FPS cap to 60 or 80 using Origin launch command +fps_max 80? It has reportedly helped many users... https://allthings.how/apex-legends-crashing-without-error-pc-fix/

Message 34 of 52 (897 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm using an amd radeon r9 290 and having the exact same issue

Message 35 of 52 (882 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes, 99% of the common soulitions like that are ones that I’ve already attempted.
Message 36 of 52 (870 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem. The devs say that they are working on a solution, but it's been so long with no fix - it's simply frustrating. Really wish we could get more info, and I cannot believe this feels like it's being looked over. 

Message 37 of 52 (851 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hopefully we’ll get an answer within the next week. It’s useless for me to even try playing when I know I’ll crash sometime during the game.
Message 38 of 52 (848 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I fix it in my pc, i have AMD Radeon RX570 and i5 7500. 

I did a DxDiag and saw that was mainly 2 kind of error: bad_module_info and AUDIODG.EXE

For fix that if u have the same errors, I did this and i didnt crashed once since that moment:

bad_module_info FIX: (if u dont have this, download it and choose ur version of GPU https://www.amd.com/en/support)

• Open your AMD Radeon Setting (right click on desktop and open it)
  • Go to "Games"
  • Click on ''Add'' (I guess its add because i dont have it in english)
  • Click on "Browse" and search and add the file "r5apex" (For finding it, you can right click on your Apex Legends icon on desktop and ''File Directory")

P.S. I forgot to say you must turn on V-SYNC in game or you will keep crashing, keep it in BORDERLESS, FPS cap to 60, BUDGET TEXTURE Very Low 2GB and i putted every other parameter to the lowest possible. Anyway you can try to change it but DONT TURN OFF VSYNC or change BORDERLESS.

AUDIODG.EXE FIX:

• Right click on Audio Device (bottom right of the screen) 
  • "Sounds"
  • Disable every device that u dont use 

Hope it will help you to play the game. Sorry for my englando hope its clean enough.

Message 39 of 52 (777 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have already tried both of those and neither worked for me. Thanks for the feedback though Standard smile
Message 40 of 52 (747 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help