Re: Apex Legends Crash To Desktop Without Error Message

by SnoopDazzle

Original Post

★ Apprentice
i dint had this issue till now so what its the solution?
Message 51 of 55 (1,812 Views)

★★ Novice

I have this problem, that Op described since yesterday's Origin critical update. Hope they will it fix

Message 52 of 55 (1,632 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I run 16gb Corsair Ram, an i7 9700k, and an RTX 2070 and I am still having this issue running minimal settings, from what I can tell though it happens any time I am within render of a vault.

Message 53 of 55 (1,533 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

For those still having the issue (seemed to happen to me since start of Season 9, on my new PC with an RTX 3090), you should try Borderless Fullscreen.

It was crashing often within like the first few mins of the matches, but since I changed to borderless I've been able to play them through. On full graphics also.

Must be some issue that's only on fullscreen, and with certain hardware.. won't be risking fullscreen again till I hear it's definitely fixed.

EDIT: Never mind it crashed again.. not sure what it could be as the specs are different on my new PC, but it might be because I'm playing off the NVMe Drive now instead of the SSD.

I've moved to the SSD Drive again and will test tomorrow. EA please work on resolving this; it's not our PCs, because I don't get this with the other GPU intensive games I play.

Message 54 of 55 (1,054 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Forsyths I played through season 11 without a single crash. After season 12 landed I'm having the exact same issue as you. When dropping from the ship game freeze but sounds play and I'm returned top the desktop. No error message is displayed. I'm using a Ryzen 5900x and GTX 1080 Ti.

I had a lot Session "dc3a3596-71e1-45a3-b2ea-39ad5322fe51" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 in eventviewer. Which is caused by Easy Anticheat. I then tried running Apex as admin and the Session "dc3a3596-71e1-45a3-b2ea-39ad5322fe51" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 went away but after the latest crash it now says Session "dfa2c640-651d-488d-a479-2fd7a7ca6e29" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035. The message has changed after doing a repair which prompted Easy Anti cheat to display a pop up when running the game again. I'm hoping they get it fixed asap since it's really annoying being disconnected in ranked.
Message 55 of 55 (891 Views)