by GorettiEruadan

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends Crash To Desktop Without Error Message

★★★★★ Novice

Yep

Message 31 of 55 (1,983 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
We’re on the same boat. I agree with you about it being a game problem instead of a system problem because I’ve tried every possible soulution I could find in any videos/forums with no success. The only option we have is to wait for a solution from one of the community managers or from someone else.
Message 32 of 55 (1,935 Views)

★ Novice

crying baby,

i still havent fixed the problem

Message 33 of 55 (1,905 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Have you tried setting a max FPS cap to 60 or 80 using Origin launch command +fps_max 80? It has reportedly helped many users... https://allthings.how/apex-legends-crashing-without-error-pc-fix/

Message 34 of 55 (1,889 Views)

★ Novice

I'm using an amd radeon r9 290 and having the exact same issue

Message 35 of 55 (1,874 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yes, 99% of the common soulitions like that are ones that I’ve already attempted.
Message 36 of 55 (1,862 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same problem. The devs say that they are working on a solution, but it's been so long with no fix - it's simply frustrating. Really wish we could get more info, and I cannot believe this feels like it's being looked over. 

Message 37 of 55 (1,843 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Hopefully we’ll get an answer within the next week. It’s useless for me to even try playing when I know I’ll crash sometime during the game.
Message 38 of 55 (1,840 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I fix it in my pc, i have AMD Radeon RX570 and i5 7500. 

I did a DxDiag and saw that was mainly 2 kind of error: bad_module_info and AUDIODG.EXE

For fix that if u have the same errors, I did this and i didnt crashed once since that moment:

bad_module_info FIX: (if u dont have this, download it and choose ur version of GPU https://www.amd.com/en/support)

• Open your AMD Radeon Setting (right click on desktop and open it)
  • Go to "Games"
  • Click on ''Add'' (I guess its add because i dont have it in english)
  • Click on "Browse" and search and add the file "r5apex" (For finding it, you can right click on your Apex Legends icon on desktop and ''File Directory")

P.S. I forgot to say you must turn on V-SYNC in game or you will keep crashing, keep it in BORDERLESS, FPS cap to 60, BUDGET TEXTURE Very Low 2GB and i putted every other parameter to the lowest possible. Anyway you can try to change it but DONT TURN OFF VSYNC or change BORDERLESS.

AUDIODG.EXE FIX:

• Right click on Audio Device (bottom right of the screen) 
  • "Sounds"
  • Disable every device that u dont use 

Hope it will help you to play the game. Sorry for my englando hope its clean enough.

Message 39 of 55 (1,769 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I have already tried both of those and neither worked for me. Thanks for the feedback though Standard smile
Message 40 of 55 (1,739 Views)