Re: Apex Legends Crash To Desktop Without Error Message

by Forsyths

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

I had tried every solution in link you posted previous to making this post, but I have not yet ran DxDiag so here's mine:

Message 11 of 55 (4,308 Views)

★★ Novice

Same!!!!!!!!!

played 5 games tonight 3 time i crashed, I've tried everything so now im giving up

if it's not fixed soon they are going to lose allot of PC fans

i refuse to play when it's like this

Message 12 of 55 (4,300 Views)

★★ Novice

DX attached

Spoiler
Spoiler
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Message 13 of 55 (4,294 Views)

★★ Novice

There is mine if it could be useful 

Message 14 of 55 (4,087 Views)

★★★ Novice
The best crashing game of the year award
Message 15 of 55 (4,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here's my Dx if it helps. It seems a lot of people with AMD GPU's are having a hard time more than Nvidia. I have a 6th Gen i5 OCd and Rx480 and my game keeps crashing. Tried a bunch of troubleshoots from your guide but somethings like underclocking and turning off freesync are stuff that I'm not willing to do to play this game that just came out. Every other game is not a problem.

Message 16 of 55 (3,947 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
dunno if it helps, but there's already a bigger thread about this:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Apex-legends-crashing-without-error/td-p/7421009/page/25
Message 17 of 55 (3,883 Views)

★ Novice

try checking youre page file, i had the same problem.. i have 16 gigs of ram, so i set it to costom,   1000 to 16000.. then restart and try again

Message 18 of 55 (3,815 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes, I've seen it and also many other threads. The community managers just seem to make the solution as the link of the troubleshooting forum by EA_Blueberry. As I've stated in this thread, I have already tried every option there is on that thread and have found no solution. That is why I made this one. Hopefully a community manager can give us an answer because I don't believe this is a system problem. I believe it's a Apex problem. Also, all the threads that people have made about this specific problem bring lots of awareness to it and the devs know that. I love this game and I'm trying to play it but this simply won't let me along with many others.

Message 19 of 55 (3,810 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Could you explain in more detail how you do this? Its one of the few solutions I haven't heard before and I'd like to try it. I desperate for any solutions at this point lol.

Message 20 of 55 (3,806 Views)