Re: Apex Legends Controller bug

by TraXeSports

Original Post

Apex Legends Controller bug

★★ Newbie

Hi there,

Speaking on my friends behalf. Had also some issues in the past but here we go.

So we have been playing Apex Legends recently. He started 2 Weeks ago, and the amount of issues he has are astonishing..

We play on PC, with Xbox One Controller.

Several issues happen randomly. Not always, but at least once an evening. Today, we had 3 bugged games... He mainly plays Pathfinder.

1) As soon as we are in the starting moments in the ship: His camera automatically looks down, from there on, he can't move his character or sometimes he simply can't run, jump or shoot.

2) Everything works fine but suddenly, his character starts shooting continously wihtout break... and after a minute or two stops again.

3) He can't use his ult nor shoot (and yes the ult is up).

4) He simply can't ping...

So those are the different issues we encountered the past days. Apparently the game is bugging way more since Season 4...

Any ideas? He reinstalled the drivers, restarted the game, PC, everything, still issues.

We also get random kicked out of the gaming screen back to the desktop of the PC (no messages or whatsoever appears).

We are open to any suggestions.

Message 1 of 4 (2,041 Views)

Champion
@Traxypytraxypy Have you tried to repair the issue, tried another controller to verify if the issue is still there?

are you using cable or bluetooth?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (2,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EzyHawk hi, the controller shouldn't be the problem, as we also play other games and it works just fine.

We play with the Cable. Could it be an issue of USB Port? Heard that it can screw things sometimes. But all drivers of the PC were reinstalled / updated...
Message 3 of 4 (1,938 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

my controller is pretty new and it doesn't drift on any other games.  It's only on Apex...and it started happening when S13 began.  I also can't climb up walls now.  

Message 4 of 4 (1,134 Views)