Re: As Suspected...!!! Unable to connect to EA SERVERS...!! WOW

by MuTaNt-xxXXxx

Original Post

Unable to connect to ea servers?

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I am trying to log onto the new season 9 on my Xbox series x for the first time but every time it either doesn’t let me start apex and shows an error message saying unable to connect to ea servers or I get in and can’t go in a game or to any other tabs but the home tab.

Message 71 of 175 (555 Views)

Re: NO SERVERS FOUND

★★ Novice

It’s been almost 3 hours when is this gonna get fixed 

Message 72 of 175 (583 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

well done EA. could not play season 8 cause of server problems. now we cant even connect to see season 9, yeah amazing work, sell us more cosmetics

Message 73 of 175 (610 Views)

Just opened apex but said but its not letting me in

★ Apprentice

When I opened apex on my base ps4 it showed"retreving matchmaking list" and did nothing next so I closed it but now its giving to a text saying to visit ea.com but I didnt do anything wrong.

Message 74 of 175 (587 Views)

★ Guide

@Joker112914 

@Thomas71778 

well i've been able to play my first game just now... and still i cant access legends , load outs n stores etc.. plus cant check weekly missions too... forced to pick from bloodhound, life line, path, wraith and banglore... 

Message 75 of 175 (605 Views)

★ Guide

@wraith717169 i just got in through changing servers... plus They r now showing new update notice too.. stating Tomorrow we gonna get another update ... so have to update it all over again till then enjoy this half available game -_- 

Message 76 of 175 (589 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

OK uninstalled it. bb

Message 77 of 175 (588 Views)

Re: Servers issue

★ Novice
@CHEROKEE2871 I noticed that the same happens every time the new season begins, but that the heck indeed. I mean there should be a solution
Message 78 of 175 (576 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@MuTaNt-xxXXxx I am not playing a match until they fix my stuff because I still have to unlock everything else first. I did firing range, but that is boring. I do not want to play as only the top row of characters.
Message 79 of 175 (580 Views)

Re: Servers issue

★ Novice
@borenobob I have tried literally every server ,now connected but only able to play at the firing range against bots 😂
Message 80 of 175 (573 Views)