Apex Legends Connection Issues May 4th, 2021

by Gusanito76

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends Connection Issues May 4th, 2021

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

No one is able to access any servers right now. I cannot even get into the lobby and when I was I couldn't even get into firing range

[Admin - updating thread title for better search results]

Message 2 of 175 (24,368 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends Connection Issues May 4th, 2021

Community Manager

Hi Legends, 

It looks like the big connection issues we were seeing last week were mostly resolved, and things are much more stable now. We're still monitoring for potential issues, so feel free to let us know if you're still running into trouble. 

Thanks again to everyone for sticking with us while we were working on getting these issues sorted out! 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 170 of 175 (19,524 Views)

All Replies

Is anybody else having trouble logging into Apex legends

★★★ Newbie

Ever since maybe 4 days ago every time I try to log into Apex it says it can't connect to EA server was just wondering if anybody else has had the same problem

Message 1 of 175 (24,039 Views)

Can't log into new season

★★★★★ Novice

I've downloaded the Legacy update and installed it. Whenever I try to enter the game it just tells me it is "retrieving matchmaking list" or I get a code 429 error and it telling me there are no servers. 

Anyone else having this issue? 

Platform: PS4

Server: London

Message 3 of 175 (24,579 Views)

server

★★★ Newbie

I play primarily on ps4 for apex and as of late there has been none stop getting into messed up servers where everything is running super slow and everybody is having issues, I've doubled checked with others and made sure it wasn't just me but it's happening over and over again, I wouldn't mind it so much if it wasn't affecting my ranked but it is. It's a huge issue that has been going on and it needs to address.

Message 4 of 175 (24,001 Views)

Re: Apex Legend servers

★ Guide

me too -.-

Message 5 of 175 (24,331 Views)

Why does my apex not load after season 9 update

★★★ Newbie

As well as my apex not letting me log in on os4 but it was also kept crashing in season 8 i thought it qould stop but it kept happening 

Message 6 of 175 (24,081 Views)

EA servers: it’s embarrassing right now

★★★★ Pro

Major issues with the servers and I can’t get a single game. How is something like this not anticipated and avoided? 

But the store works perfectly— LMAOOO. 

Message 7 of 175 (23,584 Views)

Re: Can't log into new season

★ Novice

Yup me too. 

Message 8 of 175 (24,571 Views)

Re: Apex Legend servers

★★★★★ Novice
@Gusanito76 Same here. I can't even get into the lobby. It just says "No Servers Found."

Thought they were meant to fix server issues with this Legacy patch "/
Message 9 of 175 (24,309 Views)

Re: Can't log into new season

★★★ Newbie
@Frozenstrippers Same thing
Message 10 of 175 (24,548 Views)