Re: Apex Legends CODE:NET Account Bugged

by pajamamaz

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Soo is this problem not getting fixed for anyone?!? My main account’s been bugged for a month and a half now and still no response. It’s been giving me code net error a day after the anniversary event came out and i’ve missed out on that and this new casutic event and ranked!! Cmon Apex whats going on!?

Message 21 of 34 (534 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not fixed here. Just the same time like you waiting for a fix and still nothing, I dont have any hope to be honest.

Message 22 of 34 (528 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, if you're still locked out with a Code: Net please post your details in this thread: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Code-Net-info-gathering/m-p/10165227/thread-id/103733

We've gathered info from most folks in this thread already, but there's no harm in having a duplicates. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 23 of 34 (2,404 Views)

★ Novice
@proteinbrains Ive been having the same issue on my Xbox one since the chaos theory ended
Message 24 of 34 (466 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@MoonGoon7962 my account finally got fixed on Tuesday, post in the forum that is posted above by Ea_David and they should help you out.
Message 25 of 34 (457 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It happens to me way too much. I get in game and then my game crashes, and when i try to reconnect, i get into an infinity loading screen until the code:net pops up or until i my squad gets wiped out. Currently one of the main reasons why i really get frustrated with this game. Sorry i dont intend to spread hate around this but its getting out of hand and i've been getting this problem since last year. It was fixed by the end of season 7 but it started happening all over again at season 8 and it really ruins my game experience, I often don't even get scared of losing but scared that i will get the same problem and then i will have to wait 10-30 mins or change my account. Please respond to me EA because i dont know what to do to fix it and i dont know if there is any action being set out to fix this problem.

Message 26 of 34 (446 Views)

Re: Code:Net on certain accounts

★ Novice

I have the same * problem 

Are you gonna fix this * error Apex Legends OR not because I am done with this kind of *

Message 27 of 34 (438 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Hi I can not okay because I’m getting a Code Call Code:Net I play on Xbox 

Message 28 of 34 (422 Views)

★ Novice

I’m on ps4 same thing happenings 

Message 29 of 34 (406 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My account has been bugged, I have lost everything! 

Message 30 of 34 (369 Views)