by Noob_Randoms

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends Black Screen

★★★ Newbie

thnx man  it worked for me   but still can't play it on full screen   

Message 41 of 55 (3,158 Views)

★ Novice

Make sure to restart it doesn’t matter if you just turned your device on make sure to restart and run as admin     D1rtnaap

Message 42 of 55 (3,150 Views)

★★ Novice
@Noob_Randoms U have exact same PC specs like me XD
Message 43 of 55 (3,076 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MrSneazer Ty so much dude
Message 44 of 55 (2,814 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem but the after a few second the screen automatically change to window and the sunddenly the intro sound came out without any picture with windowed apex.exe.Really need to solved this problem i had wait for years to play this game with my brother but this problem comes out.

I had done every solved answer still not working.

Message 45 of 55 (2,652 Views)

★ Novice

so i apparently got the same issue as u guys, but mine shows the ping range from 27-14xxx ms (SGP GCE1). I cant go to lobby or anything just black screen with apex logo on bottom right. my solution is :

when u r about to go to loading screen, PRESS WINDOWS KEY or simply ALT+TAB, keep the start menu (if u choose windows key), or any other apps / desktop (if alt+tab) opened until u go to lobby. its the same when u find match, u keep do that until char select, and do that again until champion squad announcement. after match end press that again when the loading screen pop up.

PS: I dont know if it will work for any of u, i just got this problem like 2 days ago.

Message 46 of 55 (2,600 Views)

★ Novice
@sigegek I am on PS4 with the same issue
rip dont have an ALT + TAB
Message 47 of 55 (2,401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

bro i m also facing the same problem

Message 48 of 55 (2,273 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem here!!!!!!! anyone???

Message 49 of 55 (2,201 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Noob_RandomsAll you need to do is repair the game.
Nothing else. You can repair the game files by launching Origin and heading to the library. From there, select Apex Legends and click on the setting icon, which will open a 'Repair' option. Click and let the game run the fixes on its own.

Message 50 of 55 (2,030 Views)