Re: Apex Legends - Black Screen on Launch (PC)

by star-affinity

Original Post

★ Pro
have you tried disable intel hd graphics in bios?
Message 21 of 38 (4,803 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

It's not just an AMD problem. I have this issue on an Nvidia gtx 1080ti. The only thing that solves it is restarting my computer but if I sleep it and then wake it the black screen comes back .

Message 22 of 38 (4,165 Views)

★ Novice

This game is laggy, and * has black screen problem( i also have it). Tried everything nothing helped. The game is good but i guess they * dont care about bugs, since they are drunk with their success. just delete play sth else )

Message 23 of 38 (4,123 Views)

★ Novice

I cant cant force close it just force shut down my comp. Could u solve the problem?

Message 24 of 38 (4,100 Views)

★ Novice
Exactly the same for me on a GTX 1070 and a Mac Pro from 2010 with Intel Xeon processors. The game works fine to launch unless the computer has been sleeping which makes the game stuck at launch with a back screen and the Nvidia overlay info at the top right corner. At this stage I can't switch to any other running app/window nor can I close the game using the Task Manager. Only thing that works to get back control of the computer is to press ctrl-alt delete and click "Sign Out". Was hoping for a fix in the recently released patch for the game, but no. Frown
Message 25 of 38 (4,023 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks bro

Message 26 of 38 (4,013 Views)

★ Novice

Not really, it depends a lot, I git a fresh r5 2600, with an r9 290, you know what they recommended and my game crashes but my friend also all amd r3 1300x and rx 560 not a problem in sight so it is from case to case.

Message 27 of 38 (3,975 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@skyrimjobI take it you have tried to uninstall and re-install the Nvidia drivers? I have the same problem...

Message 28 of 38 (3,899 Views)

★ Novice

@arslancharyyevFor me it helps if I press ctrl-alt-del and click "Sign Out", see if that work for you so you don't have to force shut down the computer.

Message 29 of 38 (3,897 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Remove launch settings

Message 30 of 38 (3,800 Views)