Apex Legends Audio Delay

by Shxrp

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends Audio Delay

★★★★★ Novice

So unfortunately, after making a new admin user and trying it out, it was fine for a game or two. I decided to go back to my main user and waited till I noticed any audio or video issues. Once I noticed it, I went back to the admin user and tried it out. In the admin account, the audio delay and visual issues (such as gun being invisible for a bit in my hand) were present. 

Message 11 of 32 (822 Views)

Community Manager

@Shxrp 

Thanks for giving it a shot!

When you have the chance could you share a DxDiag so we can take a look? For more information on how to pull one up check out the EA Help website. Once you have the text file please attach it to this thread. Thanks again! 

Kent.png
Message 12 of 32 (800 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_KentHey, its giving me an unexpected error while trying to reply to the post now. I have the dxdiag ready but I am unable to post it because of the error. It says I need to "log in or have permission to see this page".

EDIT: Fixed it. I had to reset my internet and I was allowed to properly reply.

Message 13 of 32 (780 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Here is the DxDiag file!

Message 14 of 32 (765 Views)

Community Manager

@Shxrp 

Thank you!

What device are you currently running your sound through? Are you using headphones, or are you running through speakers? 

Kent.png
Message 15 of 32 (745 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I am using my hyperx cloud2 headphones for audio.

Message 16 of 32 (738 Views)

Community Manager

@Shxrp 

Is it the wireless or the wired version of the Cloud II? 

Kent.png
Message 17 of 32 (726 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent It is the wired version of the Cloud 2s
Message 18 of 32 (719 Views)

Community Manager

@Shxrp 

Got it, thanks!

What do you currently have the in-game volume set to for Apex Legends? If it's not set to 100%, can you try setting the volume to maximum and see if the sound is still delayed? I know that's a weird request, but there have been cases in the past where that has helped with similar issues. 

Kent.png
Message 19 of 32 (698 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Currently I have the in-game volume set to 100%. I played around with the audio settings and unfortunately the problem still persists.
Message 20 of 32 (683 Views)