Apex Legends 100% GPU

by GoldenHammer_YT

Original Post

Apex Legends 100% GPU

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello! I have been having this problem since yesterday, the time I reset my pc. When I did, I opened apex legends. No problems but yet after 2 minutes inside apex my GPU goes to 100% and then my pc does really loud noises fan speed goes to 72% temp is 90c I hope there's anything that could help me. Thanks!

PC:

GTX 1060 6GB
Windows 10 Home version 2004
i5  8400 CPU 2.84 GHz
64 bit
8 Ram

Regards,

GoldenHammer.

Message 1 of 7 (432 Views)

Re: Apex Legends 100% GPU

★★★★ Pro

Hey @GoldenHammer_YT , 100% GPU load is right that what you want. That your GPU is getting loud may be a sign of the renewal of the thermal paste....

Message 2 of 7 (393 Views)

★★ Novice

It only happens when I play Apex Legends. I tried call of duty warzone, no problems. Overwatch, no problem. It's only Apex legends :/

Message 3 of 7 (390 Views)

[ Edited ]

@GoldenHammer_YTYou aren't alone. Apex is the only game that hard freezes my PC, no task manager, nothing. I play countless other games, not a single other game does this. Your issue sounds a little different than mine but It's not your thermal paste I don't think.

For me this started with Season 5 update, never had crashes in Apex before Season 5, period.

Message 4 of 7 (353 Views)

★★ Novice

I am gonna save for a new pc. I have no other choice, I think you should too. I am gonna make a ROBLOX game I know the game is childish but I still like it, there's a currency called "Robux" you can earn it if you buy it or you make a game and players join, buy game passes and stuff. from there you can exchange Robux with real money.

Message 5 of 7 (334 Views)

★★★★ Pro

A 1060 at 90C? You're kidding me, thats not normal. Doesn't matter wich program, its to much. Trust me, you need new termal paste. Or is your pc a vacuum case? lol

Message 6 of 7 (297 Views)

★★ Novice

78C sorry, I got it wrong.

Message 7 of 7 (255 Views)