by AdmiralPapi

Original Post

Re: Apex Legend Freeze and disconnects

★★★★★ Newbie
have no sense cpu things with connections this game its so broken
Message 31 of 41 (5,670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I thought it was the solution too but I’ve tried everything as well. Essentially everything that was on the trouble shooting page and came up with zero fixes 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

Message 32 of 41 (5,649 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey,

i had the exact same problem and i tried everything sadly, the last thing that worked was Switching the CPU to an AMD FX 8150 8 Core Processor.

The Problem is with the AMD FX 6000 Series if you have one i am very sorry to hear this.

Message 33 of 41 (5,608 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Stopped playing this game as it is annoying that it freezes while in fight, while looting...

Very frustrating... Will play it again once they fix the issue... damn game, it was good but so buggy...

Take note that I play other games just fine without these kind of issues...

CPU: i7-6700HQ

GPU: NVIDIA 1060 3GB

Tried to play Low Settings, I am playing from Dubai...

Changed Data Center, to Singapore which is the lowest, Hongkong, London...

All same problem, I did the ipconfig /flushdns... Will work on 1-2 games, then starts freezing again...

No proper fix...

It is not a computer problem but is a software issue... FIX IT EA!!!

Message 34 of 41 (5,588 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey AdmiralPapi,

It IS an Computer/Software problem because some CPU's just cant Handle the Game correctly which is very confusing because some have a Ryzen 5/7 or like you an Intel i5/7.

Respawn already said : We dont know how this bug is happening and we need your help to fix it (its not a quote thats just a "long story short" comment) Respawn even said they CANNOT reproduce this problem if they could they could figure out how to fix it! https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/ar55zj/2152019_an_update_from_respawn/

Message 35 of 41 (5,580 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey ThisDudeMeeps,

You said it, some CPU's just can't handle the Game correctly... should the CPU and GPU manufacturers adjust to it? Or they should have tested it on all platforms first?

And below are the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for the game:

• CPU: Intel Core i3-6300 3.8GHz / AMD FX-4350 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
  • RAM: 6GB
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 / Radeon HD 7700
  • GPU RAM: 1 GB
  • HARD DRIVE: Minimum 30 GB of free space

And mine's definitely higher than that...

Message 36 of 41 (5,567 Views)

★★★ Newbie
no way it works but thx for participation..
Message 37 of 41 (5,437 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You can use the audio thing fix for the fx-6 series

search the treads in the forum, you will find it,

deactivating the windows audio endpoint builder service and then activating the windows audio service

you can find it pressing alt+R and then typing services.msc 

do this only inside the lobby, and you have to do this everytime you reopen the game

Message 38 of 41 (5,408 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

CPU: AMD FX 8320 eight core

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960

Other: 1Tb HDD and 500GB samsung SSD with game and OS on SSD

Having the same issue. The game has never run well for me. I always get freezing that last 20  sec to 1 min and then disconnect (I assume it times out). Having similar issues with Anthem. Non-Origin games work fine (though Ive only tested Apex and Anthem for origin, and tested overwatch and rocket league fine).

Did a clean install of windows when i was having this problem with anthem, problem persists afterwards. Tried a slew of "fixes" (updating all drivers, Changing permissions in Registry (I was getting dcom 10016 errors, amd-sata 129 errors and esent 508 and 533 errors when game freezes in event viewer), tried reinstalling, repairing, limiting fps, fullscreen, Borderless full, changing from 2 monitors to one, Disconnecting my HDD to see if that interfered, changed Sata cable on SSD, changing nvidia control center to debug mode(cancels default overcloock apparently), maybe some other stuff Im forgetting).

Only "progress" is that I can now complete the tutorial/training in apex without freezing (sometimes) but have not played a single game. Was really looking forward to playing apex, but with apex and anthem having these problems I dont plan on trying another EA/Origin game any time soon.

Update: Changed My Apex over to my HDD, seems to be running okay for now, joined 2 games so far

Been playing for a couple hours now, vast improvement from where I was. Maybe my SSD is defective? but it works fine for other games

Message 39 of 41 (5,046 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Mine's already fixed, I guess, I am not experiencing disconnects in most of my games, let's say in my 10 games, 1 disconnects but comes back...

Have not experienced crashing...

Steps done:

1.) Disabled Advanced Stream Detect on Killer Network application.

2.) REMOVED the AutoConfig I created which has below settings:

fps_max 0
     cl_forcepreload 1
     mat_compressedtextures 1
     cl_ragdoll_collide 0

3.) EMPTIED the Launch Options, kept it blank

4.) Re-installed the game

Able to play Apex Legends again...

Message 40 of 41 (4,588 Views)