Re: Apex Legend Freeze and disconnects

by Terminusmule2

Original Post

★★ Novice

i got a the FX6300 proc, and i disabled the last 2 cores, still get the disconnecs and crashes every game.... 9 out of 10 tryes! i tried all is human and unhuman, i have set all the settings to low, disabled cores, reinstalled the game like 3 times, origin the same, moved to the ssd, on windowed, borderless windows, fullscreen, all possible and impossible setting! i even sacrificed a virgin in the name of Satan....still not working! i don't know man! this game really wants me not to play it! any ideas ?

Message 21 of 41 (4,430 Views)

★★ Novice

What MOBO and CPU are you using?

Message 22 of 41 (4,393 Views)

★ Pro
do you get error message? please post Dxdiag.txt and screenshot of error
Message 23 of 41 (4,391 Views)

★★★ Novice

Alright guys this is the fix: open msconfig > boot > advanced options > number of processors > 4 > restart. Until patch comes. This is best fix.  (FIX for freeze and disconnect)
This is another fix: task manager > servcies > open services > easyanticheat > right click > properties > Recovery > "restart the service" for all three failures. (FIX for freeze and close w/o err)

Message 24 of 41 (4,326 Views)

★★★ Novice
If problems still occur, screen freezing. Update drivers.
Message 25 of 41 (4,322 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was having this same issue over the weekend ( AMD - FX - 6300 ) ... I will test this out when I get home and reply with my results

Message 26 of 41 (3,746 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well, after some work arounds with the cores it works for me, I still play with 60Fps on High settings, but it's kinda stupid and I hope it gets fixed soon!

Message 27 of 41 (3,727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

M having the same issues. But i have i5-7400cpu 

Message 28 of 41 (3,323 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same

Message 29 of 41 (3,067 Views)

★★ Novice

Several days playing and only 1 disconnect. Going to say the 4 core setting in the BIOS works for 6 core CPU's. Hopefully they get this fixed soon.

Message 30 of 41 (2,965 Views)