Apex Latency and Packet Loss issues

by Mihxa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Latency and Packet Loss issues

★★★★★ Novice

Since the new patch/update my game is constantly running bad, I can't even play Training mode. The game acts buggy 24/7 latency and packet loss badge in the top right corner, when I try to walk it does nothing freezes for a few secs and then teleports me, the game is unplayable and its like that for the past three or four days. Even in the main menu the game is unresponsive and laggy. I've tried almost everything on my end but the problem is still there, I launch other games and my internet connection is fine, so it couldn't be my internet.

Message 1 of 43 (118,907 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Latency and Packet Loss issues

Community Manager

For issues with connection @Mihxa I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 43 (118,871 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

For issues with connection @Mihxa I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 43 (118,872 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi there. I'm having issues regarding latency and packet loss why playing apex. It's been like this since the last update. i keep backtracking, other playing are like teleporting, etc. I played on other servers but the problem is still there. I tried the connection troubleshoot but the problem is still there. Also called my ISP, did a troubleshoot on my end, and its still there. 

I tried prioritizing ethernet over wifi. Nothing has worked. Can you help me fix this problem?

I'm gonna attach my UO Trace result

Message 3 of 43 (118,823 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TMG-SinisterPH your UO Trace is showing some incredibly high Ping times. A ping time over 100ms is cause for concern and yours are jumping to 336ms at hop 6. From here things don't get any better. As you only sent 56 packets, let's try rerunning the  UO Trace and this time don't end it till you send 100 packets as it will give us a better overview of your connection. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 43 (118,812 Views)

★★ Novice

Here it is. Still not playable

Message 5 of 43 (118,725 Views)

★★ Novice

So I tried logging in on apex, and this is just disappointing. Packet loss on every server Frown

Message 6 of 43 (118,712 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the Same Problem, Packet loss (from about 15-30%) in every Server. Im on Xbox. It is only on apex, in every Other Game i have 0 % Packet loss and about 30-40 Ping. In advanced Connection Details it also Shows me 0% Packet loss and 30-40 Ping. I Play with a ethernet cable and everything with my Router and so on is fine. I dont understand, i Just want to Play apex Frown(

Message 7 of 43 (118,568 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here are Pics of the detailed Test and my Server list on apex.

Message 8 of 43 (118,560 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What about Ping,400ping really????the game is unplayable,your troubleshoot options do not help at all

Message 9 of 43 (118,515 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same exact problem how do i fix it?

Message 10 of 43 (115,349 Views)