Apex Home Screen Login error on PlayStation 4

by Mrwolfric99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Home Screen Login error on PlayStation 4

★★★ Newbie

I’ve been playing apex since it started on PlayStation but since the end of the last season it keeps giving me a error code 100 and saying it can’t log in I’ve deleted it but when I try to redownload it says “try free demo” and still won’t log in past Home Screen. I’m quiet disappointed as this was my favourite game 

Message 1 of 8 (3,338 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Home Screen Login error on PlayStation 4

Community Manager

Hi @Mrwolfric99 Thanks for letting us know what your seeing in Apex, when you have a moment can you try the following?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (3,296 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Mrwolfric99 Thanks for letting us know what your seeing in Apex, when you have a moment can you try the following?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 8 (3,297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did everything said in the comment but it didn't work it keeps giving me (code 100) I don't know what to do anymore, I've been playing it for a long time, and it's the first time this happens to me I need help

Message 3 of 8 (2,909 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same!

Message 4 of 8 (2,884 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We're having the same thing, now; it's happening to both me (on PS4) and my partner, who is on PC Frown We tried the DNS change, switching data centers (our nearest is South Carolina), quitting / restarting, unplugging and rebooting the router, and everything else we could think of, but nothing's changed since last night. It gets to the main splash page, but when we 'Press X to Continue', it just spins and spins and then eventually gives us Code 100.

I was also getting error code:leaf every five or six games yesterday before this started, so my googling tells me it's probably a server thing, but yeah, it's really unfortunate Broken heart

Message 5 of 8 (2,787 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem please help

Message 6 of 8 (2,452 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have been unable to log on tried evry

Message 7 of 8 (1,564 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium I’m having the same issue but I don’t have an error , it’s just automatically logging me out of my psn, I redownload the game I’m using LAN cable I made sure everything was updated .
Message 8 of 8 (1,105 Views)