Re: Apex Error

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Error

★★ Novice

PS4

Username: VeshmiaTTV

I've been getting a lots of errors like the code net. When im in a game it kicks me out. Also, sometimes the game is in slow motion. I love this game, i want it to play this game without errors. Fix this please and thank you!

Message 1 of 4 (155 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Its not about my connection. Its the servers. Right now everything is fine. I saw in twitter that you posted about this and that you guys already fixed the problem. Now im playing normal and there is no errors. Thank you!! 

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (121 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @VeshmiaTTV.

We should go through some connection troubleshooting. First, are you on a wired or wireless connection? Also, has it been a while since you power cycled your equipment? If so, try doing it now with these steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (130 Views)

★★ Novice

Its not about my connection. Its the servers. Right now everything is fine. I saw in twitter that you posted about this and that you guys already fixed the problem. Now im playing normal and there is no errors. Thank you!! 

Message 3 of 4 (122 Views)

Community Manager

@VeshmiaTTV 

Great! If you have any other issues, please let us know. Good luck, Legend!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (119 Views)