Apex Doesn't Start

by Shubungus

Original Post

Apex Doesn't Start

★★★ Novice

Since the very start of season 13 i have not been able to apex, only being able to load the EA splash video before crashing and i still can't play even after the new season update

Message 1 of 13 (540 Views)

Re: Apex Doesn't Start

Community Manager
@Shubungus Which platform are you playing from?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 13 (511 Views)

★★★ Novice

Steam, but the same thing happens when I Try origin

Message 3 of 13 (501 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Shubungus Would we be able to get a DxDiag after a crash?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 13 (496 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here is the Diagnostic

Message 5 of 13 (477 Views)

★★★ Novice

i have also tried previous fixes and they didn't work either

Message 6 of 13 (412 Views)

★ Apprentice

wow a whole season that's ridiculous. Hope you didnt spend money on the game.

Message 7 of 13 (405 Views)

★★★ Novice

No i haven't made that mistake, got a bunch of prime gaming stuff tho

Message 8 of 13 (399 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is what has been happening for months when i try to open the game

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 9 of 13 (388 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Shubungus Thanks for this information, to check have you tried the following steps?

• Run the System File Checker tool then Check for Windows and GPU updates   
  • Run your client as admin > then verify/repair the game and attempt to launch
  • Close any other running applications (other anti-cheats, mod managers, overlays, VPN's, etc) or put your device in a Clean Boot  
  • Allow Apex through any anti-virus or firewall
  • Check for any power settings that may limit device performance, or disable any overclocking software. 

Illium.png

Message 10 of 13 (297 Views)