Apex Crossplay Issues

by DaPabs789

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Crossplay Issues

★★★ Newbie

I have not been able to connect my PC and Xbox through crossplay. I have tried sending friend requests but it does not work. Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 55 (35,078 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Crossplay Issues

Community Manager

Hey @DaPabs789

Are you trying to invite two accounts that are connected to the same EA Account? If so, I'm afraid that wouldn't work. You aren't able to invite accounts that are linked to the same EA Account for cross-play. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 55 (33,938 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@DaPabs789 I'm having the same issue, also when I'm searching for an xbox user, I still see the gamepad icon and not the custom xbox icon near the name
Message 2 of 55 (34,906 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @DaPabs789

Are you trying to invite two accounts that are connected to the same EA Account? If so, I'm afraid that wouldn't work. You aren't able to invite accounts that are linked to the same EA Account for cross-play. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 55 (33,939 Views)

★★★ Novice

So if my son is on PS4 and I am on XBox the game works with us being on the same EA account. But if my son wants to play Apex with me he can’t because we have the same EA account ? If I have that right what is the fix, and will progression and Apex accounts be lost there is a lot of money and time spent on each account would hate to loose anything.

Message 4 of 55 (33,906 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m trying to do same. My son plays Play station and I’m on Xbox but we have same EA account (mine) we want to game with each other 

Message 5 of 55 (33,859 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent That’s some bs dang
Message 6 of 55 (33,660 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Will this be changed. I have invested money into both accounts and want to be able to play with my son. Is there a reason this is not allowed? I'm left feeling very disappointed.
Message 7 of 55 (33,642 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I know same here have spent tons of money on both consoles on  Apex legends. It would be highly jacked up that I can’t play with my son. 

Message 8 of 55 (33,578 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Please address the concerns of parents. All we want to do is game with our children. PLEASE I don’t enjoy Fortnite mind you I appreciate what they have accomplished and what they have brought to gaming, BUT I hate playing that game. Crossplay was something me and my sons were so looking forward too. Again please provide a fix for this that does not erase money spent and achievements.
Message 9 of 55 (33,554 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I tried to friend my friend who is on PC and it shows his name I sent the friend request and my friend doesnt get it and in my settings it says crossplay beta enabled

@DaPabs789 wrote:

I have not been able to connect my PC and Xbox through crossplay. I have tried sending friend requests but it does not work. Can anyone help?

@DaPabs789 wrote:

Message 10 of 55 (33,331 Views)