Apex Crash - Out of memory

by Neodrago06

Original Post

Apex Crash - Out of memory

★ Novice

" https://help.ea.com/en/help/apex-legends/apex-legends/apex-legends-crashing-freezing/ " I already did everything that the link says but nothing worked

the problem is when the news comes out in the game the game crashes and after exiting you get a message

Message 1 of 8 (521 Views)

Re: Apex Crash - Out of memory

EA DICE Team
Hi @Neodrago06, how long does it takes before you get the error running out of memory's? How much ram and Vram do you have?

/Atic
Message 2 of 8 (436 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

it crashes right after you hit any key to enter the lobby. The notification for the news of the most recent patch and event. crashes right when it pops up. the game has been going down hill for the last couple of mouths. Might need new programmers or something because im seeing 100s of issue through this community. Isnt yalls job to fix the game yall created? Someone needs to be fired lol @EA_Atic

Message 3 of 8 (415 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i stopped it by spamming the esc key but right after i play one game boom pops up and crashes. @EA_Atic

Message 4 of 8 (410 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have done literally everything. EVERYTHING. Went as far as uninstalling and reinstalling..... @EA_Atic

Message 5 of 8 (407 Views)

★★★ Newbie

id really like to know when this issue will be fixed. thx. @EA_Atic

Message 6 of 8 (406 Views)

★★★ Newbie

oh and i will be coming back here and doing this everyday. i have 34gb of ram so should be no issue. i can play rust but not apex. Make it make sense please. @EA_Atic

Message 7 of 8 (405 Views)

★★ Guide

I just wish we'd get a response from RESPAWN people since EA just give the same answers that don't work.

I'll do all the things suggested to stop my xbox from crashing and it will crash the first game back.

My pc is freshly installed and the "ea beta" app is trash, origin was ok, but I'm sure having 2 separate launchers doesn't help.

My game audio will still work when my games frozen...its seriously aids. Refuse to play battlefield after EA ruined it. And apex is becoming more and more useless every day....

Message 8 of 8 (378 Views)