Re: Apex Crash - Out of memory

by Neodrago06

Original Post

Re: apex crashes with following message

★★★ Newbie

my apex legends on steam is crashing recently and im having like these kind of crash notes 

Apex crashed because it ran out of memory. The most common causes of this are: • "Texture Streaming Budget" is too high in your video settings. and i dont know how to fix this ive tread reinstalling it but didnt work 

Message 31 of 40 (1,866 Views)

Re: apex crashes with following message

★★★ Newbie

yea ive been having the same issues on steam and orgin. looked through here for answers but no one has actually said what to do other than adjust random things and its only gotten worse. i'm just impressed that its this bad of an issue.

Message 32 of 40 (1,739 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there!

I'm running into the same issue as OP. I have had 0 issues with Apex the entire time I've owned it, (via Steam since April of this year), and now I can't get past the boxes that pop up detailing events and what not. This just started happening yesterday, and Steam will immediately close and gives me a similar error message. I have not made any hardware changes. I do regularly update drivers and have checked all recent windows updates, and nothing was updated yesterday prior to having the issue. I have tried what OP said about changing the page file size exactly as they did, and I've also tried having 0 page file size and other alternatives I've seen on this topic in the forums and Youtube/Reddit/etc. I tried to verify the files (no issues there), before doing anything else, cleared some space on my drives just in case, and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Nothing has helped. Outside of a clean boot which I've been hesitant to do, I swear I've tried everything under the sun. Screenshot of the error message and DxDiag report will be below. This screenshot was taken with the "system managed" size option in the advanced settings, but it's the same for every other option I've tried.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you! Standard smile 

Message 33 of 40 (1,480 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too.  Same as helloyellow.  Pls help.

Message 34 of 40 (1,347 Views)

Champion

Hey all, the thread you're currently posting in is pretty old.

The cause could be unrelated to this thread, so please make your own thread and we'll be able to help in there!

Message 35 of 40 (1,330 Views)

Re: Crashing

★ Novice
@colbykris I know how to fix this.go to local disk C and open users.Find folder with saved games in it.open saved games and find respawn.Open it one more time and delete apex folder.Trust me it works
Message 36 of 40 (1,296 Views)

★ Novice
@Helloyellow87 Hello friend!!
You can fix it in easy way.Go to local disk C and open users.Find the folder with saved games in it.Open saved games and you will find respawn.Open it again and delete apex folder.For me it worked perfectly.From that fix my game didn't crashed even once.
Message 37 of 40 (1,293 Views)

★ Novice

" https://help.ea.com/en/help/apex-legends/apex-legends/apex-legends-crashing-freezing/ " I already did everything that the link says but nothing worked

the problem is when the news comes out in the game the game crashes and after exiting you get a message

Message 38 of 40 (1,210 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi there

i have ame issue

i do everythings liek update drivers also i reinstall ape on origion and i tried also on steam to install apex but didnt work

i reset my windows too and lost many datas but it didnt work again

what should i do ?

it carshes in startup of game 

when i lunch game at first page i click to contunie

in main menu this happen

Message 39 of 40 (1,047 Views)

★★ Novice

I just had at least 4 crashes as of today. Game worked fine before that.

Here are some error reports from my last ranked game crash on World's edge :

Crash message : 

---------------------------
Apex Crash - Out of Memory
Apex crashed because it ran out of memory.

The most common causes of this are:

• "Texture Streaming Budget" is too high in your video settings. Lowering this can help.

• All other programs plus Apex combine to use too much memory. Quitting other programs can help.

• Your Windows page file is set too small. Increasing the page file size can help. (The page file lets Windows move less important memory to disk until it's needed again.)

TECHNICAL INFORMATION:
• Apex was using 6.7 GB of physical memory.
• Apex was using 12.3 GB of virtual memory.
• Apex failed to allocate 1.9 MB of memory.

• Your PC has 16.0 GB of memory physically installed.
• Your PC has 128.0 TB of virtual memory (with the page file).
• After Apex exited, your PC memory load is about 25%.

Ctrl+C in this window will copy this message so you can paste it as text.

OK

So far, I tried to : 

update drivers
update windows
remove assets under C:\user\SavedGames

I am currently trying to reinstall.

The only thing I never had before is playing on world's edge, but after the crashes, even TDM or control seems to crash.

Message 40 of 40 (545 Views)