Re: Apex Code Snake - No Bans On Ban History

by EA_Mako

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Code Snake - No Bans On Ban History

★★★ Novice

This is the 3rd time I have had ana ccount banned with no current infractions on my account on the EA ban list or anything.
It took months for the 1st account to get a response from EA Help, and I've lost over £400 worth of apex coins because of an unfair ban.

I don't want to make another account and wait for another 3 months to get a response from you guys.

Message 1 of 4 (347 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Spexxee,

If you haven't already done so, you'll need to submit an appeal through these steps to have this looked into. Afraid we're not able to bypass this or speed things along on the forums, sorry.

That said, an appeal being submitted now should be reviewed substantially faster than what you mentioned seeing previously, so if you've already submitted an appeal I would just keep an eye on your email. You'll also be able to see the case status here.

Our ToS team will reach back out via email as soon as that investigation is complete, so I do appreciate the patience in the meantime here. 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (341 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Spexxee,

If you haven't already done so, you'll need to submit an appeal through these steps to have this looked into. Afraid we're not able to bypass this or speed things along on the forums, sorry.

That said, an appeal being submitted now should be reviewed substantially faster than what you mentioned seeing previously, so if you've already submitted an appeal I would just keep an eye on your email. You'll also be able to see the case status here.

Our ToS team will reach back out via email as soon as that investigation is complete, so I do appreciate the patience in the meantime here. 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 4 (342 Views)

★★★ Novice

As much as I'd love to agree with you, it's evident from previous appeals and other online that this will not be dealt with for some time.
And then upon being dealt with, it will not be looked into thouroughly and thousands of other playes like myself will have to start from scratch because of Lazyness and Neglect.

All it takes is a couple of unprovoked reports in game to cause alot of uneccesary stress, an issue that EA will never address. 

Message 3 of 4 (333 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @Spexxee,

While we did have a period towards the beginning of the year where those appeals were taking substantially longer, those are well under control at this point and appeals should have a fairly quick turnaround time.

Aside from that I'm not quite sure what you mean by unprovoked reports in-game.

Reports would lead to an investigation of the account and, if it's found to have violated the User Agreement, an account action would follow.

If you ever feel an action was taken incorrectly, appealing it with our ToS team will be the only way forward as this is not something we're able to address on the forums, thanks.

Mako.png
Message 4 of 4 (330 Views)