Apex Closes Itself Every Game

by AK_GriiM1

Original Post

Apex Closes Itself Every Game

★★ Novice

just like the title states, apex was working fine on 7/9/19. came home from work 7/10/19 and it just closes every game. there is no error code or anything. I have updated all my drivers and windows update has been performed.  I closed all programs to see if any 3rd party programs or overlays is affecting the game, no changes game still closes itself. I have put sleep mode set to never. I ran several other games to see if this is just apex and it is. My other games run fine. In need of help. 

Message 1 of 8 (412 Views)

Re: Apex Closes Itself Every Game

★★★ Novice
@AK_GriiM1 Same issue, working fine on Tuesday and then come Wednesday evening it crashed every game without fail, 5-10 minutes into a game just CTD without error. Hope this gets looked at :/
Message 2 of 8 (390 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Vulpessa Yeah literally no changes made. I logged off after about 3 hours playing. boot my pc the next day after the client patch and I cant even last 5 mins in a game everytime. I hope they answer. 

Message 3 of 8 (385 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same. Started happening after latest nvidia update and lastest windows update.

Message 4 of 8 (374 Views)

Hey,

Can you maybe try to rollback your GPU driver?
NVIDIA - Driver Rollback

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 5 of 8 (357 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes sir I did roll back my drivers that did nothing. I rolled back my windows update as well and that did nothing 

Message 6 of 8 (349 Views)

★★ Novice

Well it’s looks like we are going to be ignored on this one. Very frustrating I hit platinum and trying to get to diamond and I can’t even play for 5 minutes..... looks like I will put this game down permanently.

Message 7 of 8 (334 Views)

★★★ Novice
@AK_GriiM1 Just a heads up, as of today I can play a full match again. If the patch didn't sort it, check your ingame settings, my Texture Streaming Budget was set to 'Insane 8GB VRAM' which the game was telling me is too high for my 2x4 8GB RAMs (I hadn't even touched settings since Season 1, so maybe this is a new threshold that people on 'Very High' just got automatically bumped up to?). Hope it helps.
Message 8 of 8 (305 Views)