Apex Banned

by LevelTreeBroda

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Banned

★★★ Newbie

I have been banned to play multiplayer on Apex but in my Ban history I show no records ?! How can this be? It’s  been over a month and still can’t play. I filed a dispute but I couldn’t even reference an email from EA to see why I was banned in the first place. Please help 

Message 1 of 2 (147 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Banned

Community Manager

Hi @LevelTreeBroda 

We are unable to assist with account issues or actions on Answers HQ. We have a dedicated TOS team that handles Sanctions and Bans on accounts.  

You will need to reach out to them to have this looked into, it may take some time to see a response so be sure to keep an eye on your email.  

If you have checked your Ban History, please note not all Bans may appear here.  

If you have further questions about Bans or investigations we have a few Help Articles below that provide further details.  

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (112 Views)

All Replies

Re: Apex Banned

Community Manager

Hi @LevelTreeBroda 

We are unable to assist with account issues or actions on Answers HQ. We have a dedicated TOS team that handles Sanctions and Bans on accounts.  

You will need to reach out to them to have this looked into, it may take some time to see a response so be sure to keep an eye on your email.  

If you have checked your Ban History, please note not all Bans may appear here.  

If you have further questions about Bans or investigations we have a few Help Articles below that provide further details.  

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (113 Views)