Apex Ban

by AlexBoom1202

Original Post

Apex Ban

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys,

it has been a minute. Recently I wanted to get back into apex after being away from it for about a year. I played a lot during season 3 and 4 also getting plat 1.
As I said I wanted to get back into the game. I can't though because my account was banned for "cheating." The thing is I didn't cheat, I have recieved a few emails in this summer (I still have them) in thai language (I have always played form europe) and so i changed my origin account password. Later those days I got permanently banned for "cheating." 

Is there anything I can do to get my account back?

I tried getting my account un-banned about 3 or 4 months ago but unfortnuately it didn't work. Is there any way I can prove that my account never had any cheating software on it? 

I can send the thai email for proof. I really want to play apex again but unfortunately can't due to this problem. 

I also had spent about 90 euros on the game during my playtime which is about 300 hours

Let me know if this has happened to any of you.

Thank you again

Message 1 of 2 (280 Views)

Re: Apex Ban

EA DICE Team

Hey, @AlexBoom1202  when it comes to banned account, it's not something we can help with on the forums, and to dispute your ban, please follow our EA Help link: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

The article will have details on how you can dispute the ban.

If you already reached out and now waiting, keep waiting is all I can recommend.

/Atic

Message 2 of 2 (166 Views)