Apex Account completely reset

by 125744535436

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Account completely reset

★★★ Newbie

I just launched Apex through Steam today and it made me make an EA account to link it to so i thought no worries, it's simple enough. Went through all that and i've lost everything, all my badges, skins and most importantly the battlepass which i paid for. What's going on? I'm level 1 on a completely new profile with everything reset.

Message 1 of 5 (891 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Account completely reset

Community Manager
@125744535436 Progress on PC (for Origin, EA Desktop, Steam) is saved to the EA account you play on. If you launched it through Steam it will have you sign into an EA account. You would need to sign in on the one your previously played on to see in former progress.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (836 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@125744535436 Did you link your account to your origin account?
What platform did you play on before moving to steam?
By linking steam to an origin account you basicly launch the origin account.

Apex Legends do not offer any cross-progression between console.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (857 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It wasn't cross platform, i played it on steam and then it made me link an EA account. Launched it and everything was gone

Message 3 of 5 (850 Views)

Community Manager
@125744535436 Progress on PC (for Origin, EA Desktop, Steam) is saved to the EA account you play on. If you launched it through Steam it will have you sign into an EA account. You would need to sign in on the one your previously played on to see in former progress.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 5 (837 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@125744535436 i used to play on switch but then I switched to PC and it reset my account idk if I should do anything or if it gets fixed al by itself
Message 5 of 5 (687 Views)