Re: Apex Account Got banned with no reasons

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Apex Account Got banned with no reasons

★★★ Newbie

Hi

i've been playing this game since season 1 and i have several accs. I decied to build my new pc so i can get 240fps to play in 240hz... But what i got? i got banned with no reason. My second main was got banned (i have wraith heirloom + voidwalker skins in that acc). In a loby screen while i was afk, there was error "Disconnect: Client hardware mismatch". I just ignored that and continue to the next match, but here i got banned. I tried to reach the ea help but they told me that i was cheating or using 3rd party app. And then i asked them, what program that made me got banned? They told they can not tell me about it. Ok ok OK I'm still patient.. But because i'm afraid to play with my first main acc (which is has 10 heirlooms), so i played with another alt accs. I only played a few games of ranked br and mostly ranked arenas. 

After 2 weeks playing with my alt, i've got banned again today. At first match, i won that instantly. At the second match i got banned. I never played with cheaters, i never played with hack/cheat programs. But I often face cheaters in ranked arenas. I play on singapore server. This is should be false ban -__-

Client hardware mismatch error : https://youtu.be/7GK-kWzGO-Y

Message 1 of 2 (161 Views)

Re: Apex Account Got banned with no reasons

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @BangXIbab.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (159 Views)