Anyone having issues after todays update??

by Mortality85

Original Post

Anyone having issues after todays update??

★★★★★ Novice

Anyone having issues after todays update??, I am!! again!!!! cannot connect to EA Servers!!!! I thought this update was to fix this problem?? 

Message 1 of 11 (444 Views)

Re: Anyone having issues after todays update??

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I get the same.. Attempting connection and after that retrieving matchmaking list and the goes back attempting and after that says that unable to connect and check your internet connection..

Which is working fine!

EDIT: I also ran a repair for the game and there was nothing to be fixed

Message 2 of 11 (433 Views)

★ Guide

Same on PS4. Cannot connect. Connected once but was disconnected during game.

Message 3 of 11 (416 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Turvari Yes that the same as me all over again then when you do get in after one game it kicks me out!!!
Message 4 of 11 (411 Views)

★ Guide

Theres always issues right after an update.  Give it an hour or two for everyone to stop downloading them.  Pretty sure they've got the updates hosted on the same servers we are trying to play on.

Message 5 of 11 (408 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Bolted_Fault Then this should be more apparent and we should all have a little compo for the last few weeks, this is discusting after 10 seasons!
Message 6 of 11 (399 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I haven't been able to actually play a full match or exit matches for about 2 weeks now.   The whole game keeps crashing over and over and today I also had issues signing in.  I even completely restored the game on my Xbox.  I thought it would help. I have been able to get in today, but I was in a match completely alone. Haha. Very jumpy graphics from the server still lagging though.  

Message 7 of 11 (390 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Also still occurring, is it freezing on match load out and I have to completely quit to get back into the match.

Message 8 of 11 (347 Views)

EA DICE Team
Are you running with any animated banners, we seen unequipping them can help @bleachgirl93

/Atic
Message 9 of 11 (294 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic so I can't use my unlockable banners now? It would be a little unfair if it was my equipment causing it. If this manages to fix the issue?

I will write back to see if this helps.
Message 10 of 11 (275 Views)