Any updates?

by Justinguiney

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Disappearing Energy

★★★★ Novice

I was trying to complete my dailies and when I simmed my lightsome node I got a pop up saying no energy or sim tickets. In the screenshot, I have both. So I just went and simmed some cantina nodes instead which was fine and tried to sim the lightside node again. I found this time I really didn't have any energy, the energy I tried to use originally was gone but the node attempts weren't used, my daily task for the light side nodes is incomplete and I'm short on completing my 600. 

I've used all my crystals on trying to get emperor's shuttle and can't refresh my energy either. 

See attached screenshots.

Message 1 of 8 (2,190 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Disappearing Energy

Community Manager

Hi @Justinguiney, could you get in touch with an EA Help advisor please? The steps in this EA Help article will help you contact support.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (2,116 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Justinguiney, could you get in touch with an EA Help advisor please? The steps in this EA Help article will help you contact support.

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 8 (2,117 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks EA_Lanna,  I have contacted technical support via E-mail.

Message 3 of 8 (2,089 Views)

I WAS TOLD BY ea CUSTOMER SERVICE TO POST HERE

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Edited by CM to remove duplicate portion of message 

See attached screenshots.

This all happened last Saturday 9/02/2019, at 16:30 UTC.

ALLY CODE- 658-318-629

PLAYER ID - Q-hlrnJISEmfj2p4MkdABg   (Quebec - Hotel Lima Romeo November Juliett India Sierra Echo Mike Foxtrot Juliett 2 Papa 4 Mike Kilo Delta Alfa Bravo Golf)

previous support cases regarding this issue

Message 4 of 8 (2,151 Views)

Re: I WAS TOLD BY ea CUSTOMER SERVICE TO POST HERE

★★ Guide
Good luck, but they'll probably tell you there is nothing that they can do.
Message 5 of 8 (2,114 Views)

Re: I WAS TOLD BY ea CUSTOMER SERVICE TO POST HERE

★★★★ Novice

There isn't, but they keep sending me back and forth between help and forums, so I'll keep posting until they actually admit there is nothing they can do

Message 6 of 8 (2,109 Views)

Any updates?

★★★★ Novice

Hi, 

Could I get an update on this issue? 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/I-WAS-TOLD-BY-ea-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-TO-POST-HERE/m-p/749843...

I haven't had any response from any mods or help personnel despite being directed to post my issue by ea customer services. 

Message 7 of 8 (2,100 Views)

Re: Any updates?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Justinguiney  apologies for the delay there. I've reached out to the EA Help support team and they will be in contact soon via email. Please keep an eye out on your inbox for communication regarding this. Thanks. 

Message 8 of 8 (2,028 Views)