Antimalware Service Executable 100% - pc giving BLUE SCREEN

by EL-Lucky_Loco

Original Post

Antimalware Service Executable 100% - pc giving BLUE SCREEN

★★ Guide

Since the beggining of the S5 i'm having this issue and i tried everything i saw in the internet, anything got this fixed, now for the last time i started the game, my pc just gave me the BLUE SCREEN because the giat usage from CPU, i need to fix this fast or i will need to leave the Apex to take care of my pc. 

There is a another ASK a Question with the same problems.

i tried all the things they posted and anything is working well to fix this, please someone from dev team help me with this!!!!!!!!! 

Message 1 of 7 (880 Views)

Re: Antimalware Service Executable 100% - pc giving BLUE SCREEN

★ Pro
@EL-Lucky_Loco Windows version 2004 has been released to public since yesterday.. It has some improvements for cpu usage.. try updating and let us know
Message 2 of 7 (833 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @EL-Lucky_Loco

If you're still having trouble with crashes could you grab a DxDiag and post it here so we can take a look? You can find more details on how to pull one up over at the EA Help website

Once you have the file please attach it to this thread. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 7 (808 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Kent  sorry for taking too long for the dxdiag, i was waiting to see if another blue screen happens, here is the diag, please tell me that you know what is the problem 

Message 4 of 7 (758 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Kent  can you take a look at my diag ? 

Message 5 of 7 (726 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem when launching apex since season 5, and excluding processes in windows defender did not work.

I found a different solution that solved the problem though. Adding Easyanticheat to allowed apps in the firewall.

Go to Controlpanel > system and security > add app through windows defender firewall.

Click on change settings to allow another app, then add EasyAntiCheat.exe to the list. My path to the exe was in c:\programfiles(x86)\easyanticheat

Message 6 of 7 (721 Views)

Community Manager

@EL-Lucky_Loco 

No worries! Thanks for following up. 

What happens if you try starting up your PC in a Clean Boot before you launch Apex Legends? I'm wondering if there could be something else running on the PC causing these crashes. If that's the case a Clean Boot might help to get around it. 

For more information on how to set one up check out the EA Help website. Let me know how that goes when you can. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 7 (719 Views)