Re: Anti cheat?

by Tudor648

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@EQOAnostalgia Nah I have it almost immediately after starting up the game, and the last time I played was last Friday. Definitely not PvE regions causing all of the cases.
Message 31 of 53 (496 Views)

★★★ Novice

i just have that problem too. i was in the giddy park when that started.

Message 32 of 53 (640 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

same I got it in a multiplayer match and i didnt play pve regions in a few days

Message 33 of 53 (639 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Me too I made a post about this too. I hope this is just a glitch and will be addressed by Popcap

Message 34 of 53 (628 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for confirming with us so we can rule that out. We'll be notifying the team! Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 35 of 53 (619 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You are going to make a patch soon? i want to level up on this event.

Message 36 of 53 (596 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I did exactly what the mod advised us to do by disabling all other apps and restarting. Then running origin as admin. Still got kicked for cheating

I just want to play this awesome game! Frown

Please help 

Message 37 of 53 (582 Views)

Re: why does the game think that my overclocked gpu software is a cheat engine

★★★ Newbie

BOi it was my afterburner now i uninstalled it and it works now. But I still want to play with better fps

Message 38 of 53 (404 Views)

★★ Guide

So then it's when we load into the park then... figures. Only the MAIN HUB lol. No big deal Popcap... 

sigh. 

Message 39 of 53 (531 Views)

Community Manager

@Cool_Legion_Main 

We want to make sure players can stay in their games. We'll provide an update here as soon as possible! Standard smile

@LethalGorilla 

Thank you and everyone else that came back to confirm it didn't work. Sometimes I tend to get ahead of myself by going to the first technical troubleshooting step I have a gut feeling could be a probable cause of it. I've seen EAC do something similar in Apex Legends so I wanted to rule out that as a factor so we can let the team know that is not related. I have no intention of blaming your systems or advising you to play the game going forward with programs disabled, it is solely to help in the info gathering process. I apologize if it came off the wrong way.

For all of you that are experiencing this can you let me know what you're doing when this happens and what you remember to the best of your knowledge doing just prior to this popping up?

Thanks for the help!

Blueberry.png
Message 40 of 53 (506 Views)