Re: Anti cheat bug

by E9ine_AC

Original Post

Anti cheat bug

[ Edited ]
Hero

So recently I have seen that when i exit apex then try to reload it i get error saying pretty much my client is already running. Tried again and again then i went to task manager and see even though the game was closed anti cheat was still running in task window. Which only should come up when the game is started. So when i exit the game the anti cheat is left running and keeps from logging in unless you clear that task. Seems to be turning it self on with origin patch window it self or something of the sort. Second thing would be the anti cheat is not clearing its task when exiting the game and remains running. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 4 (244 Views)

Hey @E9ine_AC 

Can you navigate to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Apex\EasyAntiCheat

Open the EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe select Apex Legends and click Repair service.

Wait till that's done and click finish.

The issue shouldn't pop-up anymore.

If it does, let me know! 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 4 (191 Views)

Hero
@Zeelmaekers Hey there thanks for the reply. So I did this and as for now it has worked. I shall be able to tell later on today as i play roughly 200+ games a day. So if its still a thing ill def see it.

Message 3 of 4 (179 Views)

Hero
@Zeelmaekers This did not fix it. It is still happening. Its not hard to bypass just closing the task just sucks doing it every time you close the game. Even if i close origin completely even the game patcher its still running.

Message 4 of 4 (162 Views)