Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem won't launch. Says cannot find the application

by cyarbrough88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Anthem won't launch. Says cannot find the application

★★★ Newbie

When I try to open Anthem on my PS4, I get an error message that reads "Cannot find the application. Do you want to look in the Playstation Store?" Then when I try to find it in the store, I find it and when I try to open it or redownload it, I get the same error message. Has anyone else had this happen? Did you find a solution to this problem?

Message 1 of 2 (6,748 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Anthem won't launch. Says cannot find the application

Hey @cyarbrough88

That's odd, sorry to hear about this.

Can you try restoring the game licenses in your PS4 settings, and doing a hard reset on your Console?

Select Settings > Account Management > Restore Licenses, then fully turn off your Console for 30 seconds or so, and turn it back on.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (6,723 Views)

All Replies

Re: Anthem won't launch. Says cannot find the application

Hey @cyarbrough88

That's odd, sorry to hear about this.

Can you try restoring the game licenses in your PS4 settings, and doing a hard reset on your Console?

Select Settings > Account Management > Restore Licenses, then fully turn off your Console for 30 seconds or so, and turn it back on.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (6,724 Views)
Twitter Stream