April - last edited April
Since Tuesdays patch my game is stuck at the start, "connecting to online services" whilst flashing for 1 Frame that smth needs an update...
For the last days I tried every workaround I found here and on other sites but nothing worked. The game worked perfectly fine (had 86 hours playtime with only a few serversided issues) until Tuesdays patch. On my end nothing has changed.
I should not be needing 10.000 tweaks like setting my systems internal clock and silly stuff like that to play an EA Triple A-Game...
Oh, I forgot: Every other EA-Game can connect to its respective server just fine on my PC.
Sad thing... I really liked this game.
I had this too. "HAD".
It probably has something to do with having troo many items in your Vault. since Patch 1.1.0 fixed the overflow of items caused by Ranger items not beeing correctly counted and as well the Universal components and Collossus vbeeing counted one item took 2 slots.
So what you can do is delete all Origin Cache files as needed besides the one folder which is mentioned in the guide below..
This will help you to get connection to the Services to join game and start deliting everything until you are at least 250/250
I had 666/250, yeah really i had 666, no joke here 'bout devil inside etc. its just coincidence.
Heres the link to the guide from EA in German Language. But theres an english version too. Dont know where atm, you will find it too.
Thanks... That is an issue I've never read about. BUT: Your solution didn't work for me. I will stop now getting this great but very stubborn piece of code to run on my machine. As I said before: I shouldn't be jumping through hoops to play a Triple-A Game...
Bye for now Anthem, but I still hope for the future!