Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem servers suck

by vshadow24

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Anthem servers suck

★★ Novice

Anthem should start giving players free stuff everytime their servers go down cause this is getting ridiculous

Message 1 of 10 (787 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Anthem servers suck

★★★★ Novice

I don’t know how many strongholds ive been doing that have crashed and of course masterworks never appear in your inventory. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (755 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I don’t know how many strongholds ive been doing that have crashed and of course masterworks never appear in your inventory. 

Message 2 of 10 (756 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’ve been kicked 4 times within 30 minutes. Starting to regret paying EA for such a faulty product. Maybe they’ll invest their profits in game development next round before dumping a * in the consumer’s lap. 

Message 3 of 10 (734 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Paid for a game I can't play or finish due to getting disconnected repeatedly. Been home for 4 hours and haven't finished one quest or free play titan hunting. What a shame.

Message 4 of 10 (700 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yup. Same here. I log in, start mission and crash. Hop back into session and immediately crash again. In this day and age and for as long as games have been around, you'd think they'd have this crap figured out by now.

Message 5 of 10 (674 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Two weeks ago was release on top of the month demos, you think you would be on top of the issues by now pay good money to watch a connecting screen.

Message 6 of 10 (647 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I would like my money back this is trash

Message 7 of 10 (638 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Why is EA called Ea Shouldn't it be EM. Instead of EA= Early Access. Shouldn't it be EM = Everlasting Menu Lmao. Or Els = Everlasting loading screens. We should all start a petition to see if we can get EA to change the name to something that fits lmao.

Message 8 of 10 (608 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Agreed
Message 9 of 10 (284 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Biggest load of crap played a day and servers already dowon, from looks of it it's been like this since release date. You pay all that money and for what to get a game and be kicked or just watch the loading screen... each or bioware better fix it or I've just wased money on f all, what a scam.

Message 10 of 10 (148 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help