Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anthem is completely broken on xbox

by Rlyeh6560

Original Post

Anthem is completely broken on xbox

★★★★ Novice

Its asinine that you guys can release such a broken product to us consumers. Anthem, when it works, is an amazing world. But I'm really getting sick and tired when I try to launch the game and it freezes and kicks me to my home screen (at least 6 times) before it decides to work properly. There is so much lag and glitching the game is unplayable. Missions dont work most of the time. For instance, the finding haulk mission is bugged. Dominion forces keep spawning and cant complete mission. Did it twice and was in there for over 30 mins. both times. Constantly getting kicked to home screen and freezing. Game even shut my xbox off completely. Servers are completely trash. You guys seriously need to shut down the game for a couple of days and fix the entire game. Nothing seems to have been addressed since the closed and open beta. Same shot is going on and the last update made the game even worse.shut down your servers and fix your damn game.

Message 1 of 7 (219 Views)

★★ Newbie

Same issues. It’s freezing and kicking back to main screen. The game won’t allow me to play often times. Keeps saying ea server issues. My connection is fine I can play all my other games online. 

This game is totally broken on XBOX One 

Message 2 of 7 (209 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same. I’m over this. 

Message 3 of 7 (201 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Everytime I try to load into Freeplay I get kicked back to the beginning. Haven't been able to progress in anything other than wondering around the fort.
Message 4 of 7 (192 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem for me too. I can play for a while all ok then the game will freeze and kick me out to the dashboard on Xbox one.

This really does need to be addressed now because the flaws in this game are beginning to sour my experience.

Message 5 of 7 (163 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Same situation for me.

Anthem version: 1.0.2.01 [3748311]
Xbox OS version: 10.0.18340.2005

Message 6 of 7 (147 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It's broken on PC too. And it seems they are more concerned with fixing game features like the broken loot system when they should be focused on fixing the multiple technical issues that are much more frustrating. Like every other AAA game released in the last year, it was released before being ready. It literally is broken at this point and I don't see myself continuing to play it once The Division 2 is released. I'll probably come back in 6 months or a year if it hasn't been shutdown by then.

Message 7 of 7 (95 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help