Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem freeplay server shutdown

by DesertSauvignon

Original Post

Re: Server shutdown

★★★★ Novice
its crazy now, ive been through 4 shutdowns in 30 minutes time, as of 10-15 minutess ago
Message 11 of 17 (221 Views)

Re: Server shutdown

★★★★ Newbie
Same here 7 server shutdown and i was in the middle of fights everytime
Message 12 of 17 (196 Views)

Re: Anthem freeplay server shutdown

★ Apprentice

Seen it too, but it just states server shut down, it didn't. Just a different DC under a fake name as they already knew it was going to occur, as we get right back in, and no Twitter or forum notice of server going down. We're just getting disconnected from the server, and they don't know why yet.. Less if not no more pilot error when going in . . . . Now just some time in, pop, game restarts. I also note CPU usage is back up, and so are temps.

Message 13 of 17 (187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Everytime I play Freeplay it shuts down after maybe an hour of play. This occurs before and after the update. It's ridiculous. 

Message 14 of 17 (159 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

(¬_¬)(*~*)(+_+)(^_^)(=_=)(~_~)What the hell!....Nobody talks like that! You got to be a plant.

Message 15 of 17 (124 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I got a new version of this tonight, on PC and freeplay.

In the Mandible I got: Internal error, press space followed by Unknown error, press space followed by Connection error, press space. After that the game let me continue and clear out the area.

On the other side I noticed that the Titan by the Strider was on, but just as it died, yes, server shut down, back to Tarsis. And then I got the grey screen on game shut down..

This might have happened at the same time as the Alliance system was reset.

Message 16 of 17 (95 Views)

★★★★ Novice
xMANSHOONx Who are you talking about...?
Message 17 of 17 (38 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help