Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem black screen when launched

by vintageblue12

Original Post

Anthem black screen when launched

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have origin access premier and didn't have this kind of problem before it officially have released. I deleted the game and reinstalled after it released and have this kind of problem. When I launch it, it starts but only with black screen and almost full window screen. I have waited for a while if it would start but it didn't. I also tried reinstalling it but it didn't get fixed.

Did anyone have this kind of problem and solved??

Message 1 of 4 (132 Views)

Re: Anthem black screen when launched

Community Manager

@vintageblue12 

This sounds like your machine does not meet the system requirements for this game:

https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/anthem/anthem#store-page-section-requirements

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 2 of 4 (114 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have razer blade 15 with 1060 max q gpu. It worked very fine before I deleted but after I reinstalled it, it won't work..

Message 3 of 4 (106 Views)

★★★★ Novice
sounds more like bad excuses everytime ppl ask u ea guys... ppl are actually paying for your games and dont work.... u always saying your machine does not meet the system requirements or make a cleanboot.....
Message 4 of 4 (69 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help