Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem Trophies.

by MyAdversariesCRY

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Anthem Trophies.

★ Apprentice

Is there any update on whether or not EA/Bioware is aware of the Trophies/Achievements not unlocking, and if they are going to patch it? Concerned Platinum hunter here.

Currently have Freelancer and Autocannons Trophies bugged. I haven't played since they didn't pop, for fear of others not popping. 

Any information would be great.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 13 (1,117 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Anthem Trophies.

★★★★ Novice
I logged on today after patch and after using guns in the two categories that had previously denied me trophies, they popped. Got the platinum.

View in thread

Message 10 of 13 (432 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. No one has answered me.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Ps4-Anthem-Trophy-Freelancer-Loyalty-3-didn-t-unlock/m-p/...

This bummed me more than the energy shut down thing.

I hope they're aware of this problem.

Message 2 of 13 (1,101 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Agree, I'd rather have the crashes than my Plat unobtainable. I've posted on here a lot and haven't gotten any responses. Hopefully they are not going to look over this problem considering to them it probably isn't that big of a deal, but they need to be aware there are MAJOR Trophy collectors out there that this small bug matters to most to.

Message 3 of 13 (1,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m in the same boat, working on the auto cannon trophy right now, and I’m afraid it won’t pop, the freelancer never popped, but I kept going hoping that a patch would fix it. The reboot, settings, re-installing the game troubleshootings didn’t work, so it would suck to miss out on my Platinum- that’s 90% of my decisions and reason to get this game.

Message 4 of 13 (1,060 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Stiil no word from them.

@EA_Atic replied in my post, but the advice he gave didn't work.

Message 5 of 13 (1,044 Views)

★★★★ Novice

None of my achievements above Early Warnings are unlocking.  I've completed most of the missions.  Frown

Message 6 of 13 (1,005 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't know about a fix, but it's discouraging that when I contacted Sony over it, they said the publisher would be able to help out. I can't find a solution anywhere Frown

Message 7 of 13 (998 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Found a fix for glitched Ps4 Trophy

Firstly I’m gonna apologise for my English as I’m not really good with it. And this trick worked for me twice, I’ll try my best to explain my method of redeeming your glitched trophy.

Apparently for the couple of days I’ve been trying different ways to obtain my glitched trophy “Light machine gun lover” and “Cannon connoisseur”.

Creating new pilot, reinstalling client even sync your trophies won’t work as the game progression is saved onto your EA account.

The method I use to fixing my glitched trophies

1. Create new psn & anthem account OR use your second anthem account which you haven’t progressed through your glitched achievement (make sure you’re playing on the same console)
2. Play anthem with your SECOND account proceed to Finish the tutorial and the missions until you can unlock weapon crafting.
3. IMPORTANT : Close application and launch it back again. Once you’re in the lobby screen where it says “Press O” to start anthem, go to the PS4 SWITCH USER and switch it to your main account (DO NOT LOG OUT FROM YOUR SECOND ACCOUNT). And launch the game through there. (You’ll now be playing your “Second account” with your main PSN ID)
4. Proceed the challenges to obtain your glitched trophy achievement. Once the trophy “pop” it’ll somehow be under your Main PSN account.
5. HOWEVER you won’t be receiving trophy with your sub accoununt

Another side note, once you start playing on your main account after “switching it” try not to close your game or get back into your Psn menu. Just try to play the game as long as possible in order to trick your PS4.

I know getting the last trophy or having any glitch ones is disappointing to hell. But Atleast this is the only way to fix it FOR THE LEAST until a patch comes. HOPEFULLY
Message 8 of 13 (975 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hm wish this works, but it doesn’t I tried it took some 5 hours to get to the glitches trophy and it just went under secondary account so no need to try this.

Message 9 of 13 (645 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I logged on today after patch and after using guns in the two categories that had previously denied me trophies, they popped. Got the platinum.
Message 10 of 13 (433 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help