Re: Anthem Stutters when moving

by Nakatomi_Uk

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Okay, I have an odd update to this. As I was monitoring usage of all my hardware just to be certain the game wasn't stressing anything too much, like how some people say it puts their cpu to 100%, I found something weirder. Whenever I get the stuttering, the game's usage of everything, meaning ram, gpu and cpu, drops to 0. It's as if the game isn't using any of my hardware for the duration of the stutter. What is going on?

Message 11 of 15 (920 Views)

@c0mander737   weirder and weirder I agree.....you might have a leprechaun in your rig messing with you...

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 12 of 15 (911 Views)

★ Guide

Have you done a virus scan or malware scan of your system there are some that can cause issues with games or applications

have you dont a re install of the game???

Do you have the latest drivers for you GPU and also have the latest updates for windows and other drivers I bought the game last week and I have it installed on a WD 1TB 7,200rpm HDD and it runs fine first loading screen when coming from the main menu is always long but others I've no issues with.

Message 13 of 15 (827 Views)

★★ Novice

There are bad stutters in Anthem and i m think they are coming from the broken LOD system.

For example in the bazar area if you stand at the large doors at the front and look up to your left at the scaffolding and the gantry they appear and disappear twice as you move forward in that area. There is a stutter as you move back and forth there when the LODS change. The game suffers from a few of these. Even inside in small areas there are stutters like these. 

It isnt pleasant to play and I can't do a play through until its smooth. By the looks of it people have been suffering stutters since this came out. It won't be fixed as its a game engine problem.

Games need to stop being released in these states its all getting quite tiresome and with the shortage of hardware that is going on large numbers of people are ditching gaming. Publishers attitudes towards profits has killed the gaming industry.

This game should have been ditched once they realised they didn,t even have a game idea.

The game isnt smooth on  the few systems i have access too due to stutters. Its not hardware related it is the usual bad coding and poor lod systems they use.

Message 14 of 15 (573 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@RubyJavelin I Agree With You, The Reason Is The CPU
Message 15 of 15 (555 Views)